BEHIND BARS

HEY GUYS SO YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE MAD AT ME FOR NOT UPLOADING AND IM REALLY SORRY SO IM HOPING TO DO A LOT OF UPLOADING AND LONGER CHAPTERS . SOUND GOOD? KK HERE IS CHAPTER 14.

-LACEY

*RECAP*

“Trust me they will, Jay would never let you fight alone and you know it neither would the rest of the pack. As for Kyle I can see that he loves you and I know he is going to be by your side every step of the way.”

“But what if he gets hurt…..or worse?”

“He won’t.”

“Again you don’t know that. If anything happens to Kyle I don’t know what I'm going to do he means everything to me Keiffer. I love him so much there’s no way I could ever let him go. I can’t live without him, he’s my whole world. I can barely last 5 minutes without seeing him let alone forever. I can’t do this Keiffer, I'm gonna go insane just thinking about it. It kills me to think of living without Kyle. I love him more than he will ever know. What am I going to do Keiffer?”

I was in tears by the time I finished talking. I held tighter to Kyle not wanting to let go. Kyle groaned and rolled over wrapping his arms around me and holding me close.

“Hey, what's wrong baby girl? Why are you crying?”

I tightened my grip on Kyle and cried into his chest. He rubbed my back and held me tight while he kissed my head. I pulled back a little bit so I could see his face, he still held me close to him while he looked at me waiting for an answer. I kissed Kyle and looked up at him again.

“I love you so much Kyle and the thought of losing you or you leaving scares the shit out of me. I  can’t lose you Kyle you mean everything to me.”

“Aw baby girl. Why would I ever want to leave the most beautiful girl in the world? Huh? I love you way too much to let you go I'm here for good baby you’re never getting rid of me.”

I smiled up at him and he kissed my nose. I cuddled into his chest and took a deep breath Kyles sent always calmed me down. He kissed the top of my head and rested his chin on it as he held me tight as if I would disappear.

“I love you so much baby girl. You know that right?”

I smiled and nodded into his chest.

“I know. I love you to.”

I fell asleep in Kyles arms with a smile on my face. Kyle was mine forever and I knew he meant what he said. How did I get so lucky? Even though I'm being held captive by my psychotic ex-best friend as long as Kyle is with me I know I'm safe and if I'm with him I'm happy.

KEIFFERS P.O.V

After Lacey fell asleep I went upstairs to find Kayman. He was sitting on the couch watching a football game. I sat down just as a news report came on.

“Breaking News! Lacey Bloodmoon and Kyle Montag are missing. The two were last seen going for a run at 3am Saturday night. Lacey’s brothers Max, Tom, Jay, Siva, and Nathan along with her sister Hailie and her boyfriend Bently are all looking non-stop for these two. When interviewed Max said ‘I will stop at nothing to bring my baby sister home.’ And Jay says ‘I will find Lacey and kill the bastard that took her’ Jay was arrested yesterday morning for assult. Jay was found in a fist fight with one Kody Kayhil, Kody was taken to hospital for minor injuries while Jay is expected to spend a month in jail with bail at 25,000$. We will keep you up to date with the search for Lacey Bloodmoon and Kyle Montag. That is all for now. Good night.”

I stared at the screen. Jay was in jail!?!

“Shit!” Kayman jumped out of his seat and started pacing back and forth.