Max? :{

HEY WATTPADERZ! HOWS IT GOING? WELL AS YOU KNOW THE IS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF S.A.D.S.T.C. AKA SHIFTERS? ALPHAS? DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING. HOPEFULLY MOST OF YOU HAVE ALREADY READ THE CAST LIST AND KNOW WHO IS WHO IF THE LIST AND INTRO DIDN'T MAKE SENCE EVERYTHING WILL BE EXPLAINED THROUGH OUT THE BOOK. OBVIOUSLY WEREWOLVES ARE NOT REAL BUT THE CHARACTERS LACEY AND HAILIE ARE BASED OFF OF REAL PEOPLE LACEY IS ME AND YES THAT IS MY NAME IN REAL LIFE AND HAILIE IS MY BESTIE 4EVER! LOVE YA HAIL STORM! ANYWAY IM GONNA SHUT UP NOW SO U CAN READ. HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

*edited*

LACEY'S P.O.V.

"OW SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!"

"Max are you ok in there?"

I was standing outside the bathroom waiting for my oldest brother max to come out so I could get ready for school. He just turned 16 today so I want to be ready early so I can go get his present.

"Uh..... Ya Lace just..... Uh..... Stubbed my toe on the.....uh.....tub."

Max called back.

I wasn't buying it so I went downstairs to see my mom and tell her that there was something wrong with Max.

As I made my way to my mom I started to think of how close Max and I are. He's the oldest of my five older brothers and I love him so much. He's the best brother ever. Don't get me wrong I love all of my brothers but I've always been closer to Max. I'm not sure why but I am.

"Morning sweetie. Lacey why aren't you ready? We have to go and get your present for Max before school."

"I know but I was waiting for Max to come out of the bathroom so I can have a shower and do my hair but he's not coming out" I picked up an apple while I talked to mom. I wasn't very hungry I was too excited about the party for Max tonight.

"That's strange he is usually in and out of there in about 5 mins either that or he lets you go and then finishes getting ready when you're done."

My mom said more to herself then me.

"I know but I'm worried about him. I was waiting and then he was yelling. He was all like 'ow shit, shit, shit'..."

"Lacey! Language! That is no way for a 9 year old to be talking!"she scolded. I don't get why she gets so mad I have 5 older brothers! I'm bound to pick up a few words!

"Sorry mommy. But anyways, I asked Max if he was ok and he said he kicked the tub, which Is totally something he would do but the way he said it...I just didn't believe him."

I was fighting back the tears threatening to pour out but I was so worried about my big brother I just couldn't help it.

"H-he sounded l-like he w-was in a l-lot o-o-of p-pain mommy."

And with that the waterworks came. My mom rushed to my side and hugged me tightly.

"I-is M-Maxy gonna b-be ok m-mommy?"

I wailed.

"Shhh. Honey, I'm sure Max is going to be just fine let me go find Siva and he can take you to school and we will get Max's present after school. Okay?"

I looked up at her and slowly nodded my head. I was happy she chose Siva to take me to school. He is a good listener and he always gives me piggy back rides. He was 15 and he was my big teddy bear.

"SIVA!"

I jumped and covered my ears at moms yelling. Jeez that woman was loud!

"YA MOM?"

I saw Siva coming down the stairs and I ran over and threw myself into his arms.

"Hey Lace, calm down. What's wrong Hun?"

Siva's grip tightened on me and he kissed the top of my head while he rocked me back and forth and just let me cry.

"I-its M-M-Maxy s-some-th-thing is wr-wrong w-w-with h-him and I-I'm s-scared!"

I was now in hysterics and was sure Siva would need a new shirt after this.

Siva pulled back and looked me in the eye as he wiped away my tears. I don't know what it is about Siva but he could always calm me down.

"Well knowing Max he probably kicked the tub.....again either that or he forgot to close the cabinet and hit his head on the door like he always does."

That got a giggle out of me Max was a klutz in the morning and was always breaking his toe or hitting his head.

"Hey guess what? I took a second paper route yesterday and I have some extra cash. Do you wanna go get some ice-cream before school?"

He asked with a smile on his face.

This was something we would do whenever Siva had some extra cash. I mean we had enough money to buy freaking half the globe but Siv always liked to use his own hard-earned cash, so whenever he had extra he would take me to Freezy Beez and we would get ice-cream for breakfast just me and my brother.

The best part was that it was our secret.

"YAY, YAY, YAY! I LOVE YOU SIVA"

I screamed while hugging him and jumping up and down.

"Shhh... remember it's our secret so you have to be quiet so nobody knows. Ok?"

I knew Siva was trying not to laugh at me but I nodded my head, grabbed his hand and dragged him out the door while I screamed at the top of my lungs

"BYE MOM, BYE DAD, BYE MAXY, BYE T, BYE NATE, BYE JJ"

When I was like 3 I couldn't say Nathan so I called him Nate but then I felt bad 'cause Max, Siva, Tom, and Jay didn't get cool nicknames to so I call Max Maxy, Tom is T, Siva is Siv, and Jay is JJ. I was going to say bye to my sister Hailie but I remembered she is probably already at school. Hailie is 8 she is always ready before me but I don't care because that means I get my brothers all to myself in the morning.

When we got to freezy beez I dragged Siva over to the counter he picked me up and put me on his shoulders so I could see the list of ice cream flavours I chose Choco sticky wicky woo it's my favourite it's vanilla ice cream with chocolate chip cookie dough, caramel, and nuts. Yummy

We got to school and I gave Siva a big hug and ran to find Hailie, Morgan and Peyton. I can't wait to get home and make sure Maxy is ok.

WELL THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER. SO WHATS REALLY WRONG WITH MAX? JUST TO CLEAR UP A FEW THINGS IF I RIGHT SIV IT'S NOT CUZ I FORGOT THE "A" IT'S CUZ THAT IS LACEYS NICKNAME FOR SIVA.

ALSO MORGAN AND PEYTON ARE LACEY AND HAILIES BEST FRIENDS. ANYWAYS I WONDER WHAT LACEYS PRESENT FOR MAX IS? WHY WAS MAX SWEARING LIKE NO TOMORROW IN THE BATHROOM?

GUESS YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO READ AND FIND OUT

-LACEY