KYLE LOVES LACEY!

HEY SO HERES THE NEXT CHAPTER!

HEY WATTERZ YOU SHOULD CHAEK OUT THE SONG 1001 ARABIAN KNIGHTS BY CHIPZ OR THERE IS ALSO A VERSION BY NIGHTCORE.

NOT A VERY LONG A.N. TODAY BUT OH WELL.

-LACEY

LACEYS P.O.V.

Sitting on the couch waiting for Kyle and Bently to get here really got me thinking about what they will be like. Me being an 18 year old girl am pretty excited to see if these boys are hot. I was broken out of my thoughts by a knock on the door.

“Hey you must be Kyle and Bently. Come on in.” Stupid Max always beating me to the door.

I turned around in my seat and my jaw dropped, standing in front of me was to very hot guys but one stood out to me.

“Lacey this is Kyle.” Max said while pointing to the one that really caught my eye. Kyle had really dark skin but he wasn’t quite black. He had the most beautiful brown eyes, and was pretty tall I would say around 6 feet. Oh and did I mention he was freaking gorgeous!

“Kyle this is my little sister Lacey and that’s my other sister Hailie” I looked over at the stairs and sure enough there was Hailie staring wide-eyed at Bently.

“And girls this is Bently. Bently the girls Lacey and Hailie.” Max pointed to each one of us as he spoke but I still couldn’t take my eyes off of Kyle. I had this weird urge to have him hold me and never let go. He gave all the same feelings of warmth, comfort, and safety that Shadow did. But Kyle couldn’t be Shadow. Could he?

KYLES P.O.V

After Max came to the door he lead us to the living room and sitting on the couch was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Her silky brown hair flowed down past her shoulders. And her beautiful blue eyes shone like the ocean. All I wanted to do was hold her and never let go, protect her from anything and everything and just be there for her to love her and hold her forever. Uh-oh, what was this girl doing to me?

‘Mark her she’s your mate do it now before she’s taken’ my wolf screamed inside my head

‘Not gonna happen Shadow. Not yet anyway.’ Yes I just called my wolf Shadow when Lacey named me Shadow when we were in the woods it kinda stuck.

‘Arg you’re a wuss’

  ‘No I'm not a wuss. How do you think she would react if I just jumped on her and bit her? Do you really think that would go over well, especially with her 5 extremely protective brothers standing right there? I'm pretty sure Jay would kill me on the spot. Lacey said he was the most protective.’

‘Fine, but you’re going to do it soon’

‘Fine’ with that I blocked my wolf out.

This is going to be a long night.

HAILIES P.O.V.

HOLY SHIT! TALK ABOUT FREAKING HOT! I came down the stairs and saw the hottest guy in the universe looking at me. I immediately put on my flirty face.

“Hey Bently, I'm Hailie” I was batting my eyelashes and was happy to see he looked like he was in a trance. Now I am NOT a slutt that’s for sure I just felt a connection to him and knew something in the back of my mind was telling me I had to make him mine.

What is wrong with me lately?

BENTLYS P.O.V.

Hailie, Hailie, Hailie. Her name kept ringing through my ears. And right then and there I knew who she was.

MATE! Is what my wolf screamed as soon as we locked eyes and I knew there was no going back.  

LACEYS P.O.V.

That night I was just sitting in bed talking to Kyle through our mind link. Nathan taught me how to use it and how to block people out and let them in, it was pretty simple.

Kyle and I got along really well he was a really cool guy, it’s his first day here and we are already best friends.

‘I really like you Kyle.’

‘I really like you to Lacey, but there’s something I need to tell you.’

‘Ok, what’s up?’

‘well…..I don’t really know how to say this…..but…..uh’

‘Just spit it out would ya’

‘ok here it goes imShadowandyourmymate’

‘what? Kyle don’t mumble and slow down I cant understand you’

‘I'm Shadow and you are my mate, please don’t hate me for not telling you right aw’

I cut him off while trying not to laugh.

‘Ky shut up, I already know your Shadow and I know were mates’

‘really? So your not mad?’

‘nope. And do you wanna know something?’

‘what?’

‘I'm so happy you’re my mate I don’t think I could have been paired with anyone better then you’

‘Lace you are amazing. I was thinking the same thing about you’

There was a short silence

‘Hey Kyle?’

‘Ya’

‘Can you come up here I cant sleep’

‘ya of course I cant sleep either I’ll be up in a sec’

And he wasn’t kidding before I could even respond he was at my door. He crawled into my bed and I curled into him side and put my head on his chest. I felt so happy and safe in his arms. My eyes slowly closed, and right before I fell asleep I swear I heard Kyle speak.

“I love you baby girl.”

WELL THERE YOU GO KYLE AND LACEY KNOW THERE MATES AND HAVE ALREADY ACCEPTED IT. BUT HOW WILL HER BROTHERS REACT? OH AND BTW NO Q&A TODAY

-LACEY