IT ENDS NOW

DONT LET THE TITLE FOOL YOU THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER! THIS CHAPTER WILL ALSO EXPLAIN MORE ABOUT LACEYS WOLF ZENDAYA AND WHAT HER POWERS ARE AND ALL THAT OTHER STUFF!

BUT ANYWAYS HERE GOES NOTHIN!

ZENDAYAS POV

(ZENDAYA IS LACEYS WOLF)

I had full control! Finally! After being trapped and tossed around from human to human for 2000 years I finally have full controll again!

A.N. YOU CAN READ THIS PART OR SKIP IT! THIS JUST TELLS ABOUT ZENDAYA AND WHAT HER MAIN PURPOSE IT AND YADA YADA YADA!

WARNING!

You may be slightly confused it you do choose not to read this part!

IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO REA THIS PART THEN SKIP DOWN TO THE LINE THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS

I'm Zendaya, daughter of Brianna and Tyler and decendant of Camden and Isabelle. I was taken from my parents at a young age to train so I would be able to properly use my powers. Once I was about 14 I was placed with my first human at first I was to be the persons pet and if after 2 months I thought they were the chosen one to be my other half I would teleport myself into their minds and slowly take control of their minds and bodies. Camden came to me for yearly meetings and when I was 22 he told me I no longer had to be anyones pet I could just put myself into their minds right off the bat and 2000 years later here I am!

I found Lacey when she was three and immediatly knew she was the chosen one to be the next decendant of Camden and Isabelle. After a meeting with Camden I was ready to go. Lacey learned quicker than anyone else. As expacted she mastered all of the elements but what confused me was the fact she mastered the hardest ones first and the easiest last. In each element she was to master five skills. I had already mastered them but now it was Laceys turn and I was the one to teach he we worked 5 weeks per element.

We started with phsycic.

Week one was Telekensis the ability to read minds and move objects without touching them.

Week two was manipulating objects the ability to use telekinesis with mess with the state of any object.

Week three was seeing and messing with the past and future but not completly changeing it.

Week four was teleporting and week five was full mind controll. Next we worked on Earth.

First manipulating natural structures then manipulating temperature then manipulating seasons next was manipulating day and night and last was earth quakes that was a fun one! Im pretty sure we wipes out a few places! Oops!

Next element was water.

First was storms and the we worked are way up from there with storms, floods, tidal waves, hurricans and then last was tsunami's.

Then we worked on Fire.

Lets just say we used a couple hundred fire extinguishers before Lacey could fully control it and start and stop all of the fires she started. First step was getting the fire into her fingertips so she could move onto the next step making balls of fire then heat manipulation, forest and wild fires and last was fire walls that was were we ran into problems at one point Lacey over worked herself and built a fire wall around herself and didnt have enough evergy to take it down so she was trapped for a week. Ya that was fun! Not!

The last element was air starting with manipulating the wind then windstorms, tornados,force fields and last repeling anything that came at her.

Let me just say that was the longest 25 weeks of my life! And Im freaking 2014 years old!