"That's crazy, Elle," Wiley pulled me into a hug. "I don't know what he's thinking."

"When I found out I'm pregnant I didn't know what to do, and I thought if by telling him in front of everyone, it would stop some fight from happening but it just made him leave." I sniffled. "I don't want to raise a baby alone."

"You have all your friends," Wiley tried cheering me up.

I moved away from him, "I want Sodapop. He's my husband," I wiped my eyes. "But now we're getting divorced and I don't know what to do. Please leave."

"Okay..." Wiley kissed my forehead, "come by the Coyote house when you feel better."

"I will," I walked down the hallway and shut mine and Soda's door.

-

The phone rung late at night so I sprung to my feet and ran down the hall to answer it in any hopes that it'd be a Sodapop.

"Hello?" I shakily said into the speaker.

I waited for a response but there was only chatter at the other end. Stuff I couldn't make out. I was about to hang up but they finally spoke to me. "Sodapop's at my place," it was Darry.

I let out a sigh of relief and agony, "how is he? Has he said anything?"

"You didn't tell me you were getting a divorce, Elle. No one even knew you two were fighting." He said quietly as if Sodapop could have been eavesdropping.

I was shocked that Sodapop told Darry, "This is his choice, Darry. The baby wasn't planned, but a month ago when I found out I figured it could be some sort of glue to our marriage," I gulped back tears. "I was wrong."

"I'm awfully sorry, kid," Darry muttered. "I wish I knew why Soda's acting like this." Darry was back to talking normal so I figured Sodapop left the room. "I couldn't get it out of him."

"We've been fighting since we got married, Dar. It's been a year of non-stop arguments." I sighed once again. "I love Soda. He's my everything and I would never dream of divorcing him."

"I told him to stop the divorce process but he seems pretty adamant that this is what's happening. He says he even has been looking for a place for when the papers are finalized."

"I gotta go," my voice cracked and I hung up the phone.

I broke down in tears again, slid the wedding ring off my finger and began collecting things around the house. Pictures went into a pile on the couch. Everything Sodapop has ever bought or paid for went on and around the dining table. This included his clothes, the tv, the blankets in our room and many other of the household items. Sure, I work but it's not much. An office job at a company not too far from our house. It pays just over minimum wage. Since Soda co-owns CaR auto mechanics (aka Curtis and Randle Auto Mechanics), he earns a good amount of our income.

The house was surely empty with only the dining room filled with stuff. I set the ring on top of his pile of clothes and put my shoes on. I have to get out of the house. I grabbed a piece of paper and sketched out a note for him that read, "Take everything that's yours once you find your place. I'll do this on my own." I left it next to the ring and grabbed the pen again. "I'm sorry." I wrote. I grabbed my keys but changed my mind. He bought my car. I put my car key next to the paper and walked out the door.

-

I walked down the street and Coyotes smiled and waved as they passed me. I didn't know where to go exactly. I felt... hopeless. I'm pregnant, getting a divorce, and I have to stay sane for the gang I run. I decided to go to the Coyote house.

When I walked in, Wiley had set up a party. I've never cried in front of my Coyotes like I did, but when I saw the congratulations sign I couldn't not cry. I was pulled into Wiley's arms for a hug. The cheering stopped and now all you could hear were my sobs. It was quite sad.

"Elle," one of our new girl pups tapped my shoulder, a little naive 14 year old, "are you okay?"

There were "oohs" coming from certain guys in the room. I snapped myself away from Wiley and looked at the teenager. "What?"

"Nevermind..." she stepped back once.

I chuckled between wiping my cheeks, "my husband who I've been with since I was 15 is divorcing me despite our baby. Why? We keep fighting because he thinks I'm sleeping with Wiley and any other guy he sees near me."

"I'm sorry I asked," she stepped back again. "Sodapop's just so nice..."

"Nice," I huffed, "nice men don't abandon their wives when the going gets tough."

"Come home, Elle." Soda somehow was here. He stood at the door with my ring in his hand. "Don't need to tell our gang our whole life story."

"You have some nerve, Sodapop," I turned away and walked further into the house. That marked the end of our marriage as well.