Chapter 8

Sodapop's POV

-

"How could you not tell any of us that for the past year you've been dating Elle?!" Darry was yelling at me, which is something he doesn't do often. Hell, he yells at Pone plenty but me? I never get it.

I ran my hands through my hair and avoided eye contact with the six boys staring directly at me. This is the first time in a couple weeks we've all been together at once, besides Elle who stayed home not wanting to face any of them, especially Steve.

"I had a feeling something was up, I should have dug around more," Ponyboy shook his head in disappointment. He looks up to me, so it's upsetting that he had to find out like this.

"You've been fucking Bovino this whole time and never bragged," Dal grinned, "is she good?"

"Of course she's good," I muttered, finally saying something in response. "Have you seen her? She can't not be good, man."

Dallas smirked, "sweet."

I stood up and shook my head, looked at the gang and sighed, "we didn't mean for it to come out like this. We wanted to sit down and tell everyone." I shot a glare to Steve but he didn't have to return it because he had been glaring at me the whole time.

"I mean, of course, he'd be the one to be having sex with her," Steve mumbled, "everyone knows he's the best looking of all of us."

I rubbed the back of my neck and shook my head, "we aren't together just for sex. I actually like her and she likes me too."

"You should have just told us, little buddy," Darry put his hand on my shoulder.

Two-bit piped up, "how many times a week do yall y'know..?"

I rolled my eyes and didn't answer his question. I shook my head, disapproving of everything they're saying to me. Elle is at home right now because of something one of her best friends said about her, yet I'm the bad guy in this situation. Elle is mad at me, Steve is mat at me and Darry and Pony are disappointed. The other three are just wondering about the sex which I saw coming.

I walked towards the hall, "I'm gonna nap or something," I paused when I passed Two-bit, "at least once a day," I mumbled then continued walking down the hall.

-

Elle's POV

-

I was laying on my bed switching my pocket knife in between all the fingers on my right hand as I stared at the ceiling in pure silence. I didn't even hear my door open, but I saw Dallas appear at the foot of my bed.

I quickly sat up and put my knife down, "you have to stop sneaking into my house."

"You owe me."

"I don't owe you shit, Winston," I rolled my eyes and rolled over so I couldn't see him anymore.

His footsteps on my hardwood floor sounded like they were heading out of my bedroom, but I could sense him standing on the other side of me. My heartbeat picked up and I got goosebumps all of a sudden when I smelled the horrible stench of alcohol coming from him. He's drunk.

Dallas put one knee on my bed, making that section sink, "I kept your secret for as long as it was a secret. That was our agreement."

"What do you want?" I groaned and sat up. I know what Dallas wants. It's what every dirty greaser means when they say to a girl that they owe them a favor.

Dally grinned and slowly took his jacket off, "don't play dumb."

"Don't leave the door opened," my palms started sweating so I unclenched my fists, "please," I looked up at him, "you can't ever speak of this. Sodapop can never know."

"This ain't my first rodeo, baby," Dally had an evil grin on his face that I hated so very much. Out of the whole gang, I definitely can't stand Dallas the most. I do hang around him more than Two or Johnny and them, but still less than Steve and Soda. Dal is just so... Eery. There's always been something off about him. The way he looks at me, talks to me. He's just... Odd.

I watched him take his belt off, lean towards my face and not even wait for approval before he started kissing me. This was different than when I did Elton the favor. When he realized I wasn't gonna return the kiss, he moved his oh so tasty lips to my neck. I squirmed and nudged his face away so he pinned my arms down to continue.

"No," I whined and squirmed under him, my senses coming to me finally. I can't do this to Soda. Not with Dallas.

He angrily sat up and rolled his eyes, "don't be a bitch."

"You know I have a boyfriend," I tried to force my arms away from his grip but man is he strong. He grabbed the edge of my cheap shirt and yanked it, making it tear down the front with ease. Something I didn't think he'd be able to do so effortlessly.

Dallas' lips immediately met my chest. His rough hand moved up my smooth torso. I couldn't push him away with just one free hand so I just squirmed around. Dally's lips wandered my chest as his left hand freed my bra from my body at the same time.

Dallas maneuvered his jeans down to his ankles, and when he was distracted with that I ripped myself away from his grip and rolled off my bed to get away from him. Dally lunged for me, grabbed my shoulders and threw me back onto the bed.

"So this is what it's like to be Sodapop Curtis," Dallas slurred and took his own boxers off.

I kept squirming around to delay the process as much as possible, "Soda doesn't have to ra-"

"You promised me this," he pulled my face towards his but didn't kiss me. I gripped the edge of the bed to try to pull myself away.

"Get off of me!" I screamed at him when he pushed my legs apart and stood between them. "You're sick," I bit my lip and shook my head, "how can you live with yourself. If my brother found out about this he'd kill you."

"You didn't have to agree to this. You knew this was coming, Elle," he had a determined smirk on his face. I accepted defeat and closed my eyes knowing he was right. I did tell him yes. I dug my nails into Dal's forearm and kept my moaning as minimal as possible.

-

I stared at Dally lustfully as he gathered my clothes for me from around my room. At first, I hated everything Dallas was doing to me but I quickly understood the appeal in why girls keep coming back to him. Guilt filled my mind still. I cheated on my boyfriend twice now. Dally walked towards me, leaned down and kissed my lips with a grin on his face.

I sunk myself into the kiss until he pulled his lips away, finished getting himself dressed then waved bye to me and left the room. I can't show my face anymore...