Chapter 18 - Talk That Talk

🎀RAMYA🎀

"what do you mean!" I shouted nearly jumping out of my seat.

"Shh" Justin hushed me, lightly hitting my leg.

"No!" I shouted. "what are you going to do to my fucking brother?!"

Biggie chuckled. "little girl. your brother and Justin owe me ALOT of merchandise. your what 12? 13? You wouldn't understand."

I gave him a angry look. "I'm 14! And don't you dare hurt ray you fucking fat bastard!"

Justin grabbed my hand. "mya! That's enough!"

I yanked my hand away. "no! I'm sick of all this shit ok? I fucking hate my life! I just want my father back! Every since he left its been hell! My mom is dead my step father rapes me non stop! He fucking beats me! And all I have left is my brother!" I yelled with my voice cracking. "Please don't take my brother! He's all I have left." tears began to run down my face.

I looked over at biggie "please."

He sighed and took a puff of his cigar. "look. I'm sorry little girl but what has to be done, just has to be done. your brother knew what he was getting himself into and when your working for me and you don't provide what you signed up for,there are brutal consequences."

I shook my head at him as if he where a pile of shit. "I hope you fucking die you stupid worthless, soul less-"

I was cut off by feeling a fire like stinging pain on my cheek .

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed in agony throwing my head back.
I then had realized he had burnt me with the end of his cigar.

I held my face, looking at him in shock. "now you listen little girl. i DONT know who you think I am, but I'm not your fucking friend and you WONT talk shit like that to me lil bitch! See I tried to be nice, but your testing my damn patients. Now if you don't shut the fuck up I will hurt your little ass ok? And I'm not playing. SIT THERE AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He yelled in my face.
I whimpered in pain and sat back in my seat.

I looked over at Justin and he gave me a sorrowful look.

I hate this fat man 😩😿👎👎