Chapter 10 - Problems

Ramya

To be honest, everything was going wrong at this point. Mike was nowhere to be found, not that I was complaining. Ray didn't tell the cop what had happened so he just left it at that, and to top it off, we didnt know how my mother is doing.

We sat in the hospital waiting room, waiting to hear her condition. It's been over an hour.

"Rayyyy" I whined.

"What?"

"Do you think mom is ok?"

He sighed and rubbed his temple. " I really don't know."

I slouched down in my chair and covered my face. "I just don't want to lose her, she's the only thing we have..."

"Don't think about it too much mya, she's a strong woman, she'll be fine I bet."

"But we've been waiting over an hour! If she was fine a doctor would have come out and told us by now.."

"Just don't over think it." he repeated.

"It's hard not to think about it ray, she got shot in the damn chest!" I mumbled into my hands.

"It's not our faults ramya."

I kept silent and thought about it for a minute, keeping my hands over my face.

Yeah, it wasn't "My" fault but he was

the one to shoot her in the first place!

"If she does die, it would be your fault ray. You're the one that had the gun and shot her in the first place!" I said into my hands.

I felt ray yank my hands away from my face.

He had an angry look.

"My fault? My fault ramya?!" he yelled hitting the palm of his hand on his chest. "Are you fucking kidding me right now?! I was trying to protect yo ass! What was I supposed to do? Huh?! He nearly raped you! I had the gun to shot him for your protection! I didn't know mike was going to punch the gun away and I didn't know mom was going to walk in on the wrong damn moment! It wasn't my fault! Don't blame that shit on me! I can't even believe you just said that shit!"

I rolled my eyes, crossed my arms and looked away. "Whatever.."

"SHIT! Talkin' bout ya poppin' tags nigga you aint bought shit! Talkin' bout a hundred bottles nigga you aint pop shit!" Futures voice rang through ray's phone.

He sighed and got it out of his pocket.

"Fuck he want?" he mumbled.

I glanced down at his phone and saw "Justin".

He slid accept across his screen and got up, walking off.

RAY

I got up walking out of the hospital. Justin was calling.

He called earlier but I didn't have time to answer.

"Hello?" I answered.

"FINALLY! Ray! We got some IMPORTANT business man. Why the fuck haven't you been answering the phone?!" Justin yelled through the phone.

"Problems.." I simply answered.

"Well I have another one to add to your list."

I frowned. "What's up?"

I heard him sigh through the phone.

"Well you know those duffel bags full of biggie's weed and shit?"

"Yeah..." I answered.

"Well he..." he trailed off.

"He what nigga?!"

"Well he said that we have to have ALL of it sold by tonight.....at 12:00 on the dot midnight."

I looked down at my watch. It was 9:33.

"HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO SELL THAT SHIT IN 2 HOURS AND 30 MINUTES?!" I yelled.

"I don't know! But you didn't let me finish everything!" Justin said.

I groaned. "What else bruh?"

"I got jumped...." He said lowly.

"WHAT!?"

"And they took the duffel bag man..."

He added.

"JUSTIN WHAT THE FUCK?! BIGGIE IS GONA KILL US WHEN HE FINDS OUT!" I yelled.

"I tried to call you earlier to tell you we need to try and sell the shit, but you didn't answer so I tried to do it by myself. And I ran into a couple of OG goons, and they jacked me!"

I rubbed my head and sighed, "Where are you?"

"Home."

"I'm on my way to get you bruh, get ready and grab yo load." I said referring to his gun.

"Alright, I got you."

I quickly hung up and went back inside of the hospital to get Ramya.

She was sitting there with a blank expression.

I didn't say a word, I just grabbed her arms and pulled her up.

She frowned, yanking her arm away. "What are you doing?"

I grabbed her arm again, tightly and pulled her towards the door.

"Ray! Ow! Let go! Where are you going! We have to stay for mom!"

I pulled her out of the door and headed towards the car.

She slung her body weight back, trying to stop me. "Where are we going?! We have to stay!" she yelled.

I turned around looking her dead in the eyes. "We have to go unless you want me shot next! This is serious!"

She frowned. "What are you talking about?!"

I grabbed her and picked her up bridal style.

"RAY WHATS GOING ON?!"

I didn't answer her.

"RAY!!!" she yelled punching my chest.

I clinched my jaw, opening the passenger side door, putting her in.

I hoped in the driver's side and cranked the car up.

"CAN YOU PLEASE ANSWER ME?!" she yelled.

I hit the stirring wheel. "ME AND JUSTIN ARE IN DEADLY TROUBLE OK?! AND IF WE DON'T GET ATLEAST WEED OR 10,000 DOLLRAS ITS OVER FOR US!? NOW CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?!" I yelled.

She gave me a surprised look.

I sighed and drove out of the parking lot.

It was silent for the rest of the ride....

Hopefully me and Justin can get this money for biggie or find some replacement weed, because if not we're dead.

Things are about to go crazy....

I can already tell..