Chapter 15 - Hell In My Home

Ramya

I can't believe i'm at my own home with mike! ALONE!its not the same without ray around to help me. Even though my mom never even helped me, it still feels weird without her. I can't believe she is actually gone! I mean she would still be here if she would have just left mike! He's the cause of everything thats gone wrong in my life and now i have nobody. I just want my brother my mom and my REAL dad back. I wish he would have never moved away after he and my mom divorced. I just wish mike never came into my life. I hate that bastard.

I laid in my room crying a flood into my pillow.My head was already hurting from when mike slammed it into the car window and my crying only made it worse. What has my life come to? My brother is in jail, and my mom is dead now. Now mike can do whatever he wants to me and nobody will hear my cries....

"RAMYA!!!"

i jumped up in fright and looked at my closed door.

"Open this door!" he yelled beating on my door.

I sat on my bed staring at my door, wondering what to do.

I then glanced at my window and thought. Should i make a run for it? But where will i go?

"Open this door now!" mike yelled. "Daddy just wants a little sugar."

I then felt my stomach turn in disgust knowing what he actually meant by 'SUGAR'And i sure as hell didn't want to give him any.

I then sprang out of my bed and ran to my closet, grabbing a bag and throwing random things in it, not really sure what, but i did it quickly and threw it over my shoulders.

I then heard a loud thud agaisnt my door, making me jump. "ah!" i squiled, running over to the window, yanking the curtains aside.

I then heard another louder thud and the door swing against the wall.

I  gasped and turned around seeing mike running towards me. He had busted the door in!

"AHH!!! NO!!!!" i screamed tugging at the window.

"You aint going nowhere!" mike  grunted and grabbed my hair, throwing me back onto the floor.

"AHH!" i screamed, attempting to get back up, but he kneeled down and punched me in the nose with full force making me fall back onto my back.

I laid there feeling MASSIVE pain shooting through my face and for a moment everything was blurry, but my vision came right back.

Thats when i noticed blood was gushing out of my nose and running down and over my lips.

"Where the fuck where you going to go?" mike laughed standing over me.

I looked up at him with tears flowing out of my eyes. "Anywhere away from you.."

He then chuckled and yanked my bag i had packed away and threw it across the room. "Well nice try baby girl."

He then reached down and picked me up bridal style, walking me over to my bed and laying my on my back. "Now its time for some fun." he smirked.

I stared at him. "Fun?"

"Yeah fun." he repeated. "Now take your clothes off for me."

i sat up in the bed and quickly shook my head, "wh-what? N-no...please"

He sighed and and looked dead at me. "Don't make me ask you again."

I sat there feeling tears steadily running down my face. I knew if i didnt do it, he would hurt me more then he already has.

I slowly reached for my sweathirt and pulled it off.

I then reached for my jeans and slowly unbottoned them.

"Ugh, fuck this slow shit." he groaned and grabbed my ankles pulling me down towards him. He then yanked my pants off and my underwear and threw them aside. and last he ripped my sports bra off.

I curled up in a ball crying and trembling. I was naked.....in a room....alone....with mike....my stepfather....with a busted bloody nose...and a tear stained face......

I heard his belt being unbuttoned and the shufling noise of his clothes being removed. I didn't bother to look, i just kept my eyes closed.

Then finally he climed onto the bed. I felt his body heat hovering over me, and he placed soft wet kisses on my shoulder, then my collar bone, and on my jaw bone. "Don't be scared."

He then pushed me over and grabbed my leggs, opening them and getting inbetween them.

My heart was beating out of my chest and i was scared as ever. "Please mike, don't do this to me!" i pleaded.

His smirk went away and an evil dead look came across his face. "It's already done."

He then leaned over me and grabbed his ' thing ' and forcfully pushed it into my virgin area, not being careful at all.

"AHHHHHHHh!!!!" i screamed in pain, feeling my inside burn. "AHHHH!"

He then covered my mouth with one of his hands. "Shutup."

i scremed and whimpered into his hand and tried pushing him away but it was no use.

He was taking my virginity and there was no stopping him....