Chapter 17 - Biggie

2 WEEKS LATER

RAY

I sat on my cell bunk carving shit into the walls. Being in jail is no joke! I got jumped twice. Stabbed in the leg once and got into a brutal fight. And its only been 2 damn weeks man! damn...

Nobody likes me up in this bitch, except my cellmate Shawn. he's pretty chill i guess...

"Nigga!" shawn yelled, causing me to stop carving in the wall.

"What?"

"Can you stop it with the carving please? that noise is irritating as fuck." he said.

I tossed my blade i was carving with onto the floor and sighed. "my bad dawg, i just want to get the fuck out of here.."

Shawn glanced over at what i had carved into the wall. "ramya? is that your sister you've been talking about?"

"yes bruh, its killing me not knowing where she is or how she's doing."

"I cant say i know how you feel, but i know it sucks..." shawn said. "but i can say don't stress too much, because im pretty sure she's fine.."

"If only you knew man." i sighed, leaning back on my bunk. "if only you knew."

RAMYA

"She's like a diamond in the ruff. she's my passion. Slippin' ova the brightest star, she's my main attraction. only she motivates my heart.."

Chris brown's song "see through" played through my beats headphones.

I was sitting outside on the back of mike's car, well was my moms car.

It was a nice fall day, wind lightly blowing and all...

This is what i did on a regular since i wasnt allowed to leave the house.. 😒

But sometimes i would sneak down the street to meet my boyfriend jaden and my friend. but i didnt do that too often because i didnt wanna get caught.

But now i've been extra bored because it's fall break. so im stuck at the house for a whole 7 days straight...

Ugh! i just hate my life more! and it's all because of my fucking stepdad! why did he have to meet my mom? i just can't believe she didn't realize how bad he broke the family apart... now she's gone 🔫..... my brother is in jail 🚔... and here i am.. with him... alone...

I felt my eyes begin to 😔water, thinking about how severly horrible my life is....

I didnt bother to whipe my face, i just let the tears fall..

"God please... please help me. i need you. i can't do this alone... please..." i sobbed putting my face into my knees, crying harder.

I've been raped, beat, and gotten my closes family members taken from me.. my life has gotten worser as the days progress. i just don't know what to do. 😓😔😞

My moment of grief was interruped by the sound of a car engine appraching.

I quickly looked up to see a black escalade pulling into the driveway.

I whiped my face and frowned..

The windows were tinted so i couldnt see a face.

When the truck came to a stop, a young man stepped out of the car and jogged up to me. as he got closer i recognized him. "Justin?!" i yelled as my eyes literally popped out of my head.

I pulled my head phone off of my head. "oh my gosh i thought you where in jail? how are you here? where is ray?!"

"Listen Mya. i don't have time to explain just dont say anything stupid ok?" justin said quickly and pulled my off the car i was sitting on.

"What?" i said, obviously confused.

We jogged up to the truck and he opened the door, pushing my inside the backseat, beside this fat black dude. justin got in behind me.

There were two security looking guys in the front seat wearing shades.

"Um justin whats going on?"

"Shh." he said hushing me.

I looked at the fat guy beside me and he smiled. he pulled the cigar out of his mouth, relasing a cloud of smoke.🚬💨 "so your ramya? rayan's little precious sister.? i've heard alot about you little girl." he chuckled.

The truck backed out of my driveway and sped off.

"Im big charles, also known as biggie." he said.

"um...hi?" i spoke lowly.

"justin and your brother work for me ya know... its grown man buisness. but any who, we're about to go and get your brother from jail,.because its some serious money your brother owes me.."💵💰

I then thought about that day ray and justin went to robb houses... so thats why he needed the money? it all makes since now.

"Im not trying to scare you little girl, but somebody wont see tommorrow..." he then started to chuckle.

I quickly looked at justin and he had a plane look on his face.

Is he gonna kill ray? 👀🙅🔫