Chapter 4 - Drugs

Ramya

"Ok I'll see you at lunch ok babe?" jaden said as we approached my home room class.

I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck embracing him into a hug.

He put his arms around my waist, but soon slid his hands down to my butt, grabbing it.

I giggled and kissed his check pulling away..

As you can see jaden is the "touchy touchy" type boyfriend, but I'm actually used to it. because he doesn't go to far with it.

"Ok." I simply said and glanced at him before walking into my class.

I walked to the back of the room where I always sit, next to my friend Kayla.

"MY MY!" Kayla squealed, jumping out of her seat and tackling me with a hug.

I chuckled and hugged her in return. "I see you missed me!"

"Duh! I didn't get to talk to you all damn week end! your fucking phone off or something?"

We both sat in our seats. "yeah my mom said she's gonna pay it today, but my brother is taking me over your house after school if that's cool. he has to handle some ' business '." I said putting emphases on the word business.

"Girl yeah you know my mama don't care if you come over. and what business?"

I humped my shoulders "he won't tell me. he just says its grown man business, but its whatever."

.RAY.

I pulled up in front of the trap house to pick up a few ' things ' I needed for today.Yes, I skipped school today, but this was more important.

I parked the car and stepped out, heading towards the door, knocking on it.

I could hear loud music and several People talking on the other side of the door.

Like always....

The door swung open and there stood Big Charles, the head of this trap house shit.

He had a blunt in his mouth. he simply gave me a head nod and stepped aside so I could enter.

I closed the door behind him and I followed him to his office, passing other niggas and hoes all over them.
The house smelled like nothing but weed and alcohol and cheap perfume, but I was used to it, since I was here at least 3 days out of a week.

Once we got to his office, he closed the door, blocking out the noise from the rest of the house.

I sat in a chair beside a table, while he sat on the other side of the table.

"You got the shit bruh?" he asked inhaling the blunt he was smoking and exhaling it out into the air.

"Yeah you already know." I said, reaching into my jacket pocket pulling out a full bag of loud (weed).

I handed it to him and he grinned examining the bag.

He gave me a dap with his fist and he turned around in his chair going over to a filing cabinet and shuffled though it and came back over to me, throwing a wad of money at me. "that's 2 G's nigga."

I nodded and stuffed the money in my pocket, about to get up.

"Wait." biggie called out, stopping me. "I got a job for you."

"Alright," I said.

I never turned down a job, shit that's jut more money for me to make.

"Where's your bro Justin?" he asked.

"Oh he couldn't make it, but I'm meeting up with him after school."

"Well this job needs both of y'all."

He walked over to a corner and grabbed 2 duffel bags and sat them in the table in front of me.

"It's a lot of merchandise in those bags son and that's worth a lot of money, don't disappoint me."

I nodded. "I won't."

"Don't let me have to come looking for you if you do." he said, raising his shirt showing a gun in his belt-loop.

"That won't be needed,"

"Alright, let yourself out."

I grabbed the bags and threw them over my shoulders exiting his office meeting the loud music and smell of weed.

I walked through the house and exited the house, heading back to my car.

I needed to tell Justin about this shit ASAP.