Chapter 16 - Special Surprise

RAMYA

I laid in my bed curled up in shock from what had happened last night. I was now officially frightened for my life.

I knew Mike was capible of raping me but ray was always there to help me....

But now I was alone....

And no one could stop him.

Nobody could help me. Nobody could hear me. And nobody could save me.

What else was he going to do to me?

My thoughts were interrupted by my door swinging open.

"Time to get up baby girl. Daddy's got a surprise for you." Mike smiled as he opened my door.

I jumped in fear of his voice, balling my body up tighter.

"Get dressed now..." he said and slowly closed my door back.

I sat up and brought my knees to my face bursting in to silent tears.

I just wish want my brother...

"Ray ray I need you." I cried as tears dropped from my face. "I cant live like this."

I finished getting dressed and slowly headed downstairs.

I was actually scared to see what surprise he had for me.

Once I got to the bottom of the stair case I met Mike standing there with a big smile on his face with his hands behind his back.

I stood there awkwardly scared to step any closer.

"Good morning ramya!" He cheered

I didn't reply I just looked.

"I have a special surprise for you!" He smiled harder taking his hands away from behind his back. He held out a device towards me. "Look what I got for you."

I looked down seeing a white iPhone with a hello Kitty case on it. "Its already set up and everything."

A slight smile came across my lips from happiness because I always wanted a iphone but why did he buy it for me?

"Here take it its yours." He said reaching it out towards me.

I slowly reached up and took the phone from his hands, admiring it.

"W-why?" I studdured. "Why did you buy me this?"

"Because I don't want you to hate me. I know I do bad things to you but .... well I just want you to atleast say I did something good for you."

I put my attention onto the phone and unlocking it. It didn't have a code yet.

I then noticed it was a iPhone 5.

Something wasn't right about this. I still don't trust him.

"Well um. Thank you? " I said awkwardly walking past him slowly and going into the living room.

This is weird coming from him. He never did anything nice for me...

••••

RAY

I sat in my holding sail looking up at the dirty ceiling from my hard bed. I wonder where ramya is right now. I really hope she's ok. Like literally I'm all she has. I even feel like I let her down in a way because Im supposed to be there for here and I can't even do that now. Damn if me and Justin never broke into them damn houses I wouldn't be here. Matter of fact if I was never in this dope game shit. But it's too late to regret now. I just want my little sister. I just need to know if she's ok. It disturbs my soul thinking about the horrible things thy could be happening to her right now. I need to get out of this fucking place!