Chapter 8 - Sick

Ramya

I stood at the top of the stairs watching ray stand there pointing a gun at mike. I was shocked ray even had a gun but happy that he came in time. I don't know how much more I can take of mike. I hate him and it hurts that my mom acts like its nothing.

"Speak nigga!" ray yelled.

I guess he was just getting out of the shower because he was still slightly wet with just basketball shorts on.

"I-I didn't do shit!" mike lied.

Ray cocked the gun back. "DON'T GIVE ME THAT SHIT! YOUR A FUCKING RAPIST MAN! SHE'S ONLY 14! WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP TRYING TO HARASS HER!?"

"I ain't fucking touched that girl!"

"You a damn lie!" ray snapped.

"I didn't!"

"Then why the FUCK was she screaming my name for help?! huh? why was she on the ground with you on her when I rushed down here?!"

Mike groaned and put his hands down. "you know what, shoot me lil nigga.i ain't scared of no LIL ass boy."

Ray was obviously pissed. "I will! Just fucking try me!"

Mike smirked and walked closer to ray. "go head, I wanna see you try."

Ray was still pointing the gun at him. And he was clinching his jaws harder than ever.

"You ain't nun but a lil bitch." mike laughed standing right In front of ray.

Ray had the gun aimed right at his four head. "I'm a bitch? bro, your calling me a bitch? NIGGA YOUR THE BITCH! TOUCHING ON MY LIL SISTER LIKE THAT! SICK AS FUCK!"

Mike threw his hands up. "hell maybe I am sick!? ok? maybe I damn well like touching girls. the way their so fragile and how they look so helpless. fuck, I like it! and I'm not scared to admit it."

I scrunched my face up in disgust and so did ray.

"The fuck?! you need some damn help, sick ass nigga!" ray said.

Mike grinned. "so. are you gonna shoot me? or are you just gonna point the gun at me all day?"

Ray shock his head. "man fuck you."

And then next thing you know. my mom walks through the door.

She instantly dropped her things and gasped. "RAY RAY!!"

Just as ray was about to shoot, mike reached up and pushed the gun into another direction, making the bullet fly into an unknown direction.

POW! The sound of a gun shot ran through the house, startling me.

I closed my eyes.

Every thing was silent and I heard something thump against the floor.

"Oh shit. MAMA!!" I heard ray yell.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw ray drop the gun, pushing past mike.

He ran over to the door and kneeled down beside my mother.

The bullet had hit her.

And she was laying out on the floor, bleeding.

I covered my mouth in shock. "MOM!!!" I screamed.

I was too stunned to even move.

I watched as ray patted her trying to keep her awake. "ma, stay with me please."

Mike stood there watching like he didn't care. "damn boy, look what you done did."

I felt Tears begin to flood my eyes.

I was starting to panic.

What if she dies?

I watched ray quickly take his phone out.

He dialed a number and spoke through the phone. "some one please help me, my mama is shot.hurry she's slowly passing out!"

I glanced over at mike and what he was about to do made my heart jump.

He grabbed the gun off of the ground and aimed it at ray's back.

"NO! RAY WATCH OUT!" I yelled and ran down the steps as fast as I could.