Chapter 7 - Touched

RAMYA

7:30

It was almost 8 o'clock and ray wasn't here to pick me up yet. I didn't mind though because I was with my best friend.

"I hope he doesn't come at all so you can spend the night." Kayla said as we sat on her bed.

"Yeah me to, but then I would be worried. because what If something happened to him."

"True." Kayla agreed. "Just have to wait and see then."

I nodded.

"Hey, about you and jaden. have you Guys. ya know. did it yet?" Kayla grinned.

"When you say did it, do you mean-"

"Yes sex!"

I laughed and shook my head. "nope, but that time I was over his house, we were making out and stuff and he tried to pull my pants down, that's when I stopped him."

Kayla's eyes widened and she gasped. "What!? how come you never told me?!"

"I don't know, I just didn't."

"Damn girl, you could have lost your v card." she said.

"Nah, I know you lost yours and all, but I'm not ready. we're just in the 8th grade. and plus ray my mom and mike would flip if they found out."

Kayla smacked her teeth. "that's the point. you don't tell anyone. my mom still doesn't know that I lost mines."

I sighed. "if it happens then it just happens."

"I feel ya girl."

"Are you even still with the guy you lost yours to?" I asked frowning.

She shook her head. "hell nah. that nigga started getting cocky after we did it and shit so I just-"

Kayla's door swung open with her mother walking in. "ramya your brother is here to pick you up"

"Ok."

Her mother closed the door and I looked at kayla. "just tell me tonight. ill call you. my phone should be on."

She nodded and I gave her a hug." Bye."

I grabbed my purse and left her room, going down the stairs and towards the door. "bye mrs. Williams."

"See you later ramya."

I went out the door and saw rays car parked in the driveway.

I got in the car.

"Where were you?" I asked.

"Taking care of some business with Justin."

I sighed. "why can't you just tell me?"

"Because its my business damn."

I shook my head. "whatever crack head." I mumbled and looked out of the window.

*

*

8:15 P.M

We pulled up in front of the house and moms car wasn't there. I guess she was still at work.

I stepped out of the car, following ray to the door.

I noticed he had a duffel bag.

"What's in the bag ray?"

"My stuff." He answered unlocking the door.

We walked inside and went passed the den to go upstairs and like always, mike was sitting in there with a can of beer watching tv.