Jeff Buckley #1

Requested by LittleGxx Thanks for requesting!

Also, I've been watching a lot of Sex and The City lately and this is inspired by the scene where Carrie gets broken up with by a post it note.

(Y/N),
I'm sorry, I can't do this. You're an amazing girl but I'm not ready for a relationship. Please, don't hate me.
-Jeff

You sat there in silence, just the two of you. The rain was pouring outside and you could see the drops falling down every feature of his face. You wanted to kiss him and you wanted him to love you. But neither of those would happen, and deep down you knew it.

"What are you doing here, Jeff?" You had spoken first, trying to come across like you were not happy he was here. "I thought you couldn't bear to see me anymore, judging by the note you left."

"(Y/N), I'm sorry, just let me explain," He counteracted but you weren't having it.

"To be honest, I don't think you deserve the chance to explain yourself. You already made it quite clear what you wanted from me,"

"Come on, (Y/N), please," He begged from outside your door, the rain not stopping. "At least just let me in!"

"Why should I?" You snapped. "Just leave, I don't want anything from you anyways." You lied right through your teeth.

"I don't want to leave," Jeff responded. "I want you!"

"That's bullshit!" You laughed, angrily. "That's not what you said- or rather, wrote this morning!"

"Look, I'm sorry!" He raised his voice. "I shouldn't have left like that this morning!"

  "What, without waking me up, or by the fact that you left me a message on a post it note?!" You shouted.

  "I'm sorry!" He repeated to you. "I didn't know what I wanted this morning or what I was thinking!"

  You scoffed. "And you think I don't know that? You never know what you're thinking, do you, Jeff?"

  "What's that supposed to mean?" He acted surprised.

  "Oh come on, the entire reason this relationship has been off and on again is because of you!"

  And, it was true, for you guys had broken up and gotten back together maybe two times before this. It was always because of Jeff, he was the one to end it and he was always the one to come crawling back. But this, the way he broke up with you was the one time that hurt the worst out of them all.

However, it wasn't like the relationship was anything official. You felt as if to him, it was a fling. But to you, this relationship meant everything. And it was obvious Jeff didn't feel the same.

He sighed and ran a hand through his wet hair, taking a second before he responded.

"Okay, you're right," He admitted and threw his hands up. "But I didn't know what I wanted then."

"You never know what you want, do you, Jeff?" You replied. "It's always back and forth with you!"

"I'm sorry!" He repeated!

"You might be sorry, but I'm finished. This was the last straw, and I'm done!"

"No, come on (Y/N), please!" Jeff pleaded. "I said I didn't know what I wanted this morning, but now I do, I know exactly what I want!"

"And what's that?" You asked.

"You. All I want is you."

  You took a deep breath and rested your hand back on the front door.

  "Come on, Jeff," You lowered your voice. "We can't- we can't keep doing this."

  "I don't want to," He lowered his voice as well just to meet yours. "I really don't want to."

  "But I don't want to go on like this," felt tears slip from your eyes. "I don't wanna feel be in love with you when you don't even give me the time of day. I don't wanna be in love with you when you don't love me back."

"(Y/N)," You looked up to have Jeff's eyes meet yours. "I love you. And I'm not just saying that to get back together at the moment, I'm saying because it's true. I'm saying it because I want to get back together forever. I want you. I love you."

You couldn't help but smile at this a bit. "You really mean that?"

"Of course I do," Jeff smiles right back at you. "I'd do anything for you. You want to be official? Let's be official."

You had become overjoyed at the thought.

"Yeah?" You questioned.

"Yeah," He answered. "I'm so sorry, (Y/N). But I love you. I love you so much."

"I love you too," You responded.

And that was the last thing you said to one another before your lips were locked. You invited him inside, the door quickly being shut behind the two of you, intertwined in each other's arms.

A/n: A bit short but I liked it.

ALSO, I just wanted to give a heads up, I have two more requests to write but then I'm going to take a break and write some ideas of my own that I've had for a bit. You can still request, it will just take a little longer for me to write what you want. Thanks so much! -Liz :)