Keith Richards #1 (The Rolling Stones)

So this is something I wrote a little while ago. It's different than what I've done before, but I wanted to get something out. This can be perceived any way you want to, and thanks for reading.

She hadn't really been herself since the last couple of months, but Keith couldn't really blame her. The girl who he hadn't even seen cry once before was now breaking down in his arms every hour. And she had a good reason to.

However, today was different. Today she looked as if she was doing something that she had been wanting to do forever. Not happy; well, at least not yet, but almost sort of at peace with something. No tears to dry, yet no smile to appear.

Keith wasn't sure what it was, but he could almost sense that she was ready for something to get better. And she was going to make it happen.

"Good morning," She softly spoke while running a hand through her hair, the morning light shining down on it.

As she walked over to the refrigerator, pouring herself a glass of milk, Keith looked up from his newspaper and a grin formed on his lips when he saw how she was reacting this morning.

"Good morning," He replied looking back at his newspaper and throwing a hand behind his neck, realizing he was blushing. But he really couldn't help it.

He had been this way ever since he moved in. After everything with Brian had happened. Of course; Anita wasn't too fond of the idea, but Keith honestly couldn't care less. She was one of his best friends and would risk losing Anita over her any day. She needed his help and if moving in with her was the only way to get her back to her old self, then that's what he would do.

Even if he got rejected by her for the last five years, he would still do anything for her.

"Anything on your mind?" She asked Keith, not making him the least bit shocked. No matter how bad she was feeling she would always ask spontaneous questions, just to make sure he was fine.

"Uh, no not really," he said. "You?" He didn't mention how good of a mood she was in, for he didn't want to make it turn bad.

"Yeah, actually," she drank her milk and looked at him. "Do," she paused for a second and moved her hands around. "Do you mind going somewhere with me? It's something I've wanted to do for a while."

"Sure," he immediately replied, not bothering to ask where they were going. He would go anywhere with her. "When do you want to leave?"

"Um, I'll talk a shower and get changed, and maybe we can leave then?"

"Yeah, whenever is good." Keith stated and she nodded her head, walking off to go get in the shower.

For a second, Keith could've swore he saw a smile pulling on her lips. And just the thought made him overjoyed.

So yeah, that was that, kind of different from what I've done, but enjoy and don't forgive to leave requests. -Liz :)