Stevie Nicks #1 (Fleetwood Mac)

Just a little disclaimer before we start; this is definitely a little different than what I've written before. Not because it's a woman, (I'll write about anyone) but just because it's more smutty. It's not smut, (I don't do smut, just because I can't write it if my life depended on it), but it has those sort of vibes.

   You picked up the record that was lying in front of you on the table. It read "Buckingham-Nicks" and it had a picture of people you both knew almost too well. And they were basically half naked.

   As it stood in front of your face, you couldn't help but blush at the sight of Stevie. Her breasts were hidden behind Lindsey's back and you couldn't see anything, but how you wished you could. If only you could have the pleasure of...

  "Hey, (Y/N)!" A voice cheerly called out from behind you, making you instantly drop the record and turn around.

   And who else would it be besides Stevie? She took one look at you and tried to look at what was behind your back, but eventually gave up and kept talking.

  "Uh, me and the band are going out for lunch and we were wondering if you wanted to come with us?" She asked.

  "Sure," You smiled and answered without hesitation.

   You were great friends with Fleetwood Mac, for you were the producer for the new album they were making, "Rumors". Apparently it was about the troubles the band had been having lately, and from what you experienced, you could see what they were talking about.

   "So how are things with Lindsey?" You asked Stevie as you walked together down the hall.

   The problems Stevie and Lindsey had were only the beginning of what had been happening between the band. However, it was definitely the biggest and most controversial thing that was going on.

   They fought constantly, and no doubt it was annoying. But you couldn't help feel a bit of happiness every time you saw their relationship fall apart, for you were almost in love with Stevie, you were sure of it.

    Everything she did made you gush, and you were completely smitten. But she was taken. Every single fight she had with Lindsey ended in a make up, and make out session, which left you both disgusted and jealous at the same time. It made you realize that she had no time for you whatsoever.

   "Oh, same old," She told you with a sigh. "He's still an ass, but I love him, you know?"

   "Yeah, I know what you mean," You lied and laughed with a fake smile on your face.

    You both reached the front doors out of the building where the rest of the members were waiting for you two. You were about to push open the doors until Stevie stopped you.

   "Wait (Y/N), before we go out there I just wanted to ask you something."

   "Yeah?" You asked, intrigued.

   She put her hand on your shoulder, almost making you melt. "Is it okay if I come over later tonight? I have a favor to ask if it's alright with you."

   "Uh..um..yeah, of course," You managed to say as she smiled and bit her lip. She walked out the front doors, not waiting for you to follow.

   You stayed behind for only a few more seconds, thinking about how the night would turn out for the both of you.

                                     *

You sat on the couch, bouncing your knee up and down. You had a glass of water in your hand, and a record going on the turntable. You tried to remember what the name of it was, but you were too nervous, that you forgot.

Suddenly, you heard a knock on the door, making you jump up and go answer it.

"Hi (Y/N)," It was Stevie, smiling up at you from your doorway. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah, yeah of course," You immediately answered, letting her in.

As she came in and hung up her coat on the rack next to her, you took notice of what she was wearing. She had a camera around her neck and on her body was only, only a robe.

Your mind was filled with thoughts of whether or not she was wearing something underneath it, and you felt your face heat up at the beginning of them. This was going to be a long night.

"Uh, come sit down," You told her, motioning to your couch. She did as you said and looked up at you, instantly talking about what she wanted.

"Listen," She started. "I came here to ask a favor, and..."

Her sentence drifted off and you waited for her to finish, eager to hear what she had to say next.

"It's not necessarily the most public thing in the world. And frankly, I'm not sure if I want to do it either." She chuckled a bit at that last part, but all you could do was listen and wonder.

"I have to take pictures of myself- well, I don't have to, but Lindsey's asking and if I don't, god knows," She rambled, making you more nervous than you already were.

"Well, the thing is, I have to take them...I have to take them, naked."

You knew where this was heading, and you couldn't believe it.

She handed you the camera around her neck and started to explain once again. "And, I saw you staring at the 'Buckingham-Nicks' record today, so I figured we might as well make this fun for the both of us." She bit her lip again, making you almost go crazy.

Before you even had the chance to say anything, she was untying the front of her robe. Finally, her chest was bare right in front of you.

Your mouth almost dropped open and your eyes went wide. Stevie was driving you crazy, and she knew she was too. This was the perfect way to do it, but you didn't mind. You were going to do this no matter what.

"Okay," You managed to squeak, making her smile in approval.

Author's Note: Yeah, I'm not really sure I liked how that turned out. It was definitely different that what I've done before and I don't know how to feel about it. Thanks for reading anyways. -Liz :)