Billy Duffy #1 (The Cult)

Requested!!

Y'all are gonna think I'm a basic bitch but '7 rings' by Ariana Grande is so catchy and good lmao.

You sighed while entering through the doors of backstage, high off a great show that you previously witnessed.

Your boyfriend was the guitarist for the band, The Cult, Billy Duffy. He was on tour and you hadn't seen him in god knows how long. But tonight was different. Tonight you were determined to finally get to see him.

He had been away for so long that all you had now were the phone calls. And although they were daily, and you always looked forward to them, it just wasn't the same.

Which is why you decided to come see him tonight. The band was playing relatively near by, so you decided to get tickets and backstage passes. You were going to surprise him, and you couldn't wait.

So here you stood, waiting to get in, as the line slowly inched closer to where you wanted to go. You predicted that it would be crowded, but not this crowded.

In order to distract yourself from all the people around you, you thought about the amazing concert the band had played tonight.

They were all fantastic, although you couldn't help but keep your eyes glued to Billy the entire time, for you had longed to see him for so long.

He didn't see you, but it didn't matter. Because he was going to in a few seconds, and he'd look just as good as when he did up on that stage.

You stood on your tiptoes as the crowd began to move faster, finally being able to see what you were being led to.

Just thinking that you were going to be in the arms of your lover was enough to make you ecstatic. And it seemed as if you couldn't wait long enough for that moment to happen.

  Smelling alcohol and cigarettes, it was like you were finally let free from a cage, breaking away from the group and leading your own way, trying to find the man who you desired to see the most.

  Looking around at many different people scattered along the room, you had no idea who anyone was. Not one single person.

  You began to grow a bit anxious, but quickly calmed yourself down, reminding yourself that you had been in this environment before.

  But that was with Billy. And he was the only one you were trying to find at this moment.

  Suddenly, before your thoughts had time to continue, you felt arms grabbing your hips and pulling you closer to the person they belonged to. You were going to scream, but before you did, you told yourself to look at who it was.

  And sure it enough it was the man who you came here for.

  "What are you doing here?!" Billy exclaimed, looking like he was going to cry from happiness.

   "I wanted to surprise you," You cheesily smiled before he cupped your cheek and pulled you in for a kiss.

   "I missed that," You said, once you both pulled away.

  "I missed you," He responded, his eyes glimmering with shock. "I can't believe you did this."

  "I guess I just missed you too much," You spoke before releasing yourself from his grip so you could kiss him again. This time more passionately.

  "The show was great," You said, out of breath. "And you were amazing."

  "You're amazing for coming all the way here," Billy grinned. "And I love you."

  "Then prove it," You smirked, still holding onto him.

  And the two of you wasted no time in heading back to his dressing room.

A/n: I hope that was good! Next, I have a Mike Nesmith request, then I'm probably going to write another Paul Simonon one, because I have so much love for him. Thanks for reading! -Liz :)