Chapter 32: Not just a pretty face.

I knock on the door and casually walk in. Everyone goes silent. "Sweetheart we're just wrapping up here why don't you go wait outside for us the meeting will be done shortly." He says calmly. "You don't have to hide things for me anymore Edwin at least not if this marriage is going to work." I say. "I'm not hiding anything from you sweetheart I just don't want to upset you with the content that we are talking about." He explains.

"Well if the content is Alessandro then I think I could help." I tell him. "You say you guys are looking at everything in his name and in his friends meaning his financial backers. What you're not looking for is right in front of you. His business. You see Alessandro does not make it known that he is actually not the owner of the company. It is his grandfather's company they never switch the names of the ownership." I explained to everyone.

"You see what you should be looking for are bank accounts in the name of Lucifer Moretti. You should also be looking for phones subscribed to that name. You see while I was in Italy he would call and check on me. Well I guess one day his cell was not available and he called from a unknown number. I did not answer right away and instead did a reverse phone lookup. The number came back registered to Lucifer Moretti. I never questioned him because I new that was his Grandfather's name. I bet you'll get Flags everywhere jumping up as if it was a nationality parade if you go that route. Matter of fact if I'm not mistaken his company should be making a lucrative deal right now with the Holden Group. With such a big deal they would need to meet in person to sign the paperwork and I believe if I'm not mistaken that is being held in Dubai. He couldn't pass this deal up because if he does it will be the downfall of his family company in the long run." I explained to everyone.

"How do you know all of this?" Shane asks. "Well believe it or not Alessandro and I we're actually friends or so I thought not only in college but also while I lived in Italy. Back in uni he would always talk about taking over his grandfather's company. That all of the men had children young so his grandfather was not as old as you think. Alessandro said the he was still living but wanted to retire soon and that everything would say in his name but he would just run the company because nobody would take Alessandro seriously at such a young age despite his name sake." I explained how I knew Alessandro's history. "As for the business side of it.... I like to follow all of my competitors and their dealings. I believe it's good business practice to know what's happening around you so that you know how to counteract. You see Sweetie, I'm not just a pretty face. I'm actually very smart or as Theo calls it big brained." I explained.

"Oh no darling, you never were just a pretty face and that's why I'm insanely obsessed with you and always have been." Edwin said as he came to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Alright everybody you heard this Goddess we're looking for a Lucifer Moretti. I want phones, addresses, bank account information..... I don't care what it is ...... if it is associated with that name I want it all understood?" He demanded from everyone. Next thing you know the room was a buzz of typing and talking. I feel a nibble on my ear. Followed by a hot breath as he begins to speak seductively. "Do you know you're always sexy but when you command the room with your intelligence and your sass you are pants achingly sexy. Just wait until tonight I'll show you how much I desire you in this moment." Edwin whispered. "Right, I want to take her right now in front of everyone." Shane said as he wrapped his arms around us from in front of me.

"Well if you thought that was hot you should see me in a boardroom." I tease. "I'm going to have to sit in next time, but then again that might be a bad thing because I don't believe your colleagues will want to see me ravage you on the conference room table. Hey but then again who knows." He says as he rubs his harden member on my ass. Next thing you know a few of the men jump up and announce. "She's right there's a lot of activity going on under that name." One man says. "The real interesting thing that I found is that there is a Lucifer Moretti who happens to be the same age and description at Alessandro." Another man says. "That and again she is right that the same person with the passport photo matching Alessandro is in Dubai." The men explained.

"Now my loves if you think that was sexy wait until you see this..... I want everybody to freeze the accounts of Lucifer Moretti. Seized his properties. I want you to go and talk to Alessandro's men. Explain to them how our family works. That we uphold loyalty, trust, and honor. That is what makes us a family because we all care for one another." I explained. "I believe that a lot of them are good men who believe in our same values on his staff that are now washed aside because Alessandro cares for only himself. Explain to them that their leader has no value for others and that they are more than welcome to join our family." I continued  to explain.

"Also I would like somebody to run a story over the internet on all social media sites explaining how .... Alessandro married young and abused his wife everyday she lived in hell until one day after hours of torture and rape he almost killing her and then left her for dead... all in the name of a twisted one sided love of another woman. A woman who does not return his feelings, and because of that he had a mental breakdown kidnapping the woman he desires from her family. Torturing her along side his actually wife by having to helplessly watch his vile acts he forced upon his wife . Make sure the story finishes with the fact that woman was able to get not only herself but Alessandro's wife who was almost dead from his torture out from under his clutches to safety. Now he has assumed a different identity to pursue them. Make sure that the identity of Lucifer Moretti is shown. Make sure that it is known that his Grandfather's company is associated with him and his dealings. Then watch as his company and his livelihood crumble." I order.

"Also when you guys speak to his men make sure that you show them proof that he is going under another alias and that he is jet-setting on private jets to Dubai. Wearing tailored made suits that cost more than the average person's home.... Meanwhile they're barely scraping by money to put food in their children's mouths because he has abandoned them. Make sure to bring care packages such as food and other needed supplies. For the ones who sign their loyalties with us I want you to automatically go and pay off all their bills. Stock their homes in food. Find out about their lives and who they take responsibility of caring for so we can help them all to get on their feet. Let them know we are taking care of them because as they swear the allegiance with us they become our family. Their families are our family and we protect and care for our own. We want their loyalty we have to show that we're loyal to them as well." I explained.

"This it's why you are our Queen. All of us would gladly lay down our lives for you Ma'am." One of the men named Ben sets as everybody agrees. "And I you my friend." I say with overwhelming feelings of respect for my family.