Chapter 26: Undercover Ninja

Once I free myself I reach down and grab Grace hiking her up to her feet. "Okay crazy lady, listen I think your bat shit crazy for loving that nut job but being Bat Shit Crazy does not mean you deserve this I think you had no choice. So we are going to work together and get out of here. You know the area but you are hurt. Lean all your weight onto me and guide me out of here and I will take care of anything that comes our way. Believe it or not I'm like a ninja. My Edwin always made me train with him and taught me self defense thingies when we first started dating." I explained. She just nodded.

"Now what is the alarms and power outage about?" I ask. "That means there are intruders. The system shuts down the power and puts on the emergency lights to scare the intruder letting them know Alessandro knows they are here. It's a mind game." she explains. "Well okay lets get going lean your weight on me and lets go." I say grabbing her. "There are some extra clothes in the drawer over there." she points to the corner where a truck is. I quickly pull out two sundresses. Putting mine on sense my clothes were cut off me and slipping her dress over her head.  

I slowly open the large door and peek my head out only to be met with another door. Grace enters the key code and the door opens reviling a long dark hallway that keeps flashing red from the lights like a bad scary movie. With her arm around my shoulders we start to walk slowly when I'm grabbed. Grace falls to the ground. "Oh no you two whores aren't going anywhere." he speaks with his think Italian accent. I begin to fight to save us. The man knocks me into a wall and I lay still as if knocked out. "Stay bitch, don't worry you'll have your turn after I'm done with Mrs. Priss here." he spats. He turns and reaches for Grace. I quickly get up grab the baseball bat like thing he was once holding and hit him in the back of the head. He falls like a ton of bricks and blood pours out the back of his head. I grab Grace lifting her up and into me. "Oh my god you killed him." she cries. "Yes well I had to...oh my god I legit killed a man...we need to go." I say freaking out that I just killed someone.

A lot more turns down a lot of halls and down a flight of stairs later I feel as if we are moving closer to the gun fire now. "Is there another way out? I feel like from the sound ahead there is a lot of people and we will get caught." I asked. "Yes right through that door is the pantry and in the pantry is a secret door to the garage." she says. I nod and we walk to the door opening the pantry and walking in closing and locking the door behind us. Grace opens the door to the garage and we begin to head to one of the cars that she informs me is not only bullet proof but had the keys in them at all time.

There I place her in the nearest car and run into the drivers seat. "Shit it's a manual. I can't drive a manual." I state. "Listen they are all manuals that is all Alessandro drives. This is a 2022 Aston Martin Valkyrie it is fast it will get us out of here and honestly I don't care if you grind gears or blow up the motor as long as we are far from here. Now can you please stop panicking remember that you are bad ass and just killed a bad man three times bigger then you and get us the hell out of here." she whispers to me. I nod getting my self pumped. "Now I'm going to open the garage door with his button so get ready cause as soon as I do we are exposed. Once out just turn the car around and it is a straight shot out of the driveway to the major road." she prepares me. I start the car and get it in reverse with her help. "Ready?" she asks. I nod.

Suddenly the door opens and I see two figures fighting. I slam it into reverse and floor it back running over one. 'Oh god I'm so going to hell.' I think. I stop trying to slam the car in drive and I see the other figure approaching. Quickly and kinda of freaked out I finally get it in drive and floor it out almost running the other over.

(EDWIN'S P.O.V.)

Sir...

Sir..

I hear in the ear bud as I'm trying to focus on killing as many of Alessandro's men that I can. "WHAT MAX?" I yell. "Sir the Queen has escaped in a car just now. I'm on my way to you now." he explains. "What... are you sure it was her?" I asked. "Yes, I was fighting with the enemy when the garage opened and a car flew out running over the other guy. The car paused and started to grind trying to find the gear and that's when I seen her and another women in the car. They sped up almost running me over as well. Abigail was driving." he explained. He then came into view heading our way. "Alright everyone fall back. Abigail is on the move in a car that she is driving. Everyone load up and follow me." I say.

'Don't worry baby girl your husband is coming to save you.' I think.