Chapter 8 I'm sorry Masters

The cars pulled up the driveway and parked in front of the house. I didn't even wait for Eddie to turn off the car as I bolted out of my seat and ran to the door as if I was going to die. I quickly got in and locked the door. "Safe. Sorry gentlemen but not today." I muttered to myself as I walked into the kitchen to get something to eat. I get very hungry when I'm drunk. I was in the middle of pulling hummus and pita bread out when I thought I heard something. I walked to the corner of the kitchen where you could see the front door and there was nothing. I went back to eating. After about ten minutes I put everything away and decided to go up and take a shower.

I walk in my room and headed to the bathroom. As I'm undressing I swear I hear something so I open the door to the bathroom and peek my head out. There is nothing. I'm just drunk and paranoid because I'm alone in this big mansion with out Theo to keep me company. 'Maybe I should have let Edwin and Shane stay the night with me they could have taken a guest room. It's a little freaky with all the staff gone for the weekend. No, Edwin would not have been okay with that. He would have requested that they slept in the room with me and trust me with Edwin it's never a right to sleep kinda night.' I thought as I showered.

I grab the towel and dry off. When I'm done I hang it back up cause I don't like wet things in the hamper and I walk out in all my glory. I go to my nightstand and grab my vibrator as I need a release thanks to those two at dinner. I'm about to get into bed when suddenly I'm grabbed from behind and my mouth is covered. I can't see who it is but I know it's not Edwin because this person is taller. I struggle but there is no use they are to strong. I'm being dragged out of my room and into the pitch black hallway. I'm fighting but I just know I'm going to die. I can't get him off of me.  I thrash around like a crazed fish fighting to get back in the ocean. A second pair of hands grab me and I know I'm done for. I feel a cloth being placed over my eyes, something over my mouth, my hands being tied and I'm suddenly lifted in the air and carried somewhere. Oh my goodness I'm getting kidnapped or adult napped either way I'm getting taken.... not like Liam Neeson with taken but oh my goodness what if it is like Liam Neeson with taken..... I can't be trafficked. I'm a mother. I'm emotional..... I'm insane they wouldn't want me..... Edwin is so going to track these people and do such bad things when he finds them to avenge me....or maybe not I mean he has Shane now." I rant in my head because I'm gagged.

I'm placed down in a kneeling position. The taped is ripped off of my mouth. "MOTHER FUCKER." I scream from the pain. "Wait not you I didn't mean it you don't seem like men that would fuck your mothers no... you seem like men that would fuck their grandmothers you fucking fucktards I swear if you release my hands I'm going to give you a world of pain. I'm sorry I didn't mean most of that I'm just scared and I have this thing where when I'm scared like really scared or under extreme stress I basically have no filter and spew obscenities and all kinds of random stuff. So over look me. Matter of a fact over look me as you walk your stupid fucking no good piece of shit ass out of my house.... well my husband's house he will probably get it in the divorce... oh I have a husband and he is a mean evil bastard. Like born that way not made that way from the world. Like that true evil you know. He is called the Devil and he loves to hand out punishments. He is cruel...like psycho cruel ...well not to me except the cheating part that was torture but really he is mean and he is a beast not just in the bedroom cause damn that's true but in the kicking your ass kinda way he was a MMA fighter in college he was brutal and guess what he has an equally powerful boyfriend who looks like he could kill and not even bat a eyelash.  

Yes, I know what you're thinking but fuck you for being a closed minded dick brain. I like his boyfriend and he kinda loves me yeah I know I'm kinda lucky like that two extremely hot men one for a husband and one for a boyfriend well if I let them anywho cause I mean come  on I'm awesome. For real though they will murder you all and rape your corpse. Well probably not rape your corpse but totally kill you cause they both say I'm like the most important thing in their lives so yeah BOOM BITCHES..... my rant stops as the blindfold is lifted and I see Edwin and Shane in front of me naked smirking at me. "Well hey guys how's it going? Fancy meeting you here. Um... how did you get in and why are you naked?" I say turning all red. "Its my house remember I have a key." Edwin says with a huge smile on his sexy face. "This house is a fucking traitor." I said lowly but they heard me and laughed.

"Well now Babygirl...what should we do with you? What do you think Shane? I mean she does deserve a punishment from the incident at dinner and the fact that she was planning on playing with herself knowing she is not allowed without permission from me but yet she said how sexy we were and how much he cares for us." Edwin asked as he circled me like a shark.

"Yes but if this was a real kidnapping she was putting herself in danger by acting out. Which then would have resulted in us loosing our dear princess. " Shane replied

"Yes very true. Well you know me I'm a Bastard, a Beast and a Devil who loves to hand out punishments isn't that right." Edwin says mocking me. He then roughly grabs my hair and forces me to look up at him. "What's you safe words baby. Explain to Shane what they are and what they mean." He requested.

"Pop-tart and Pineapple. Pop-tart means to ease up I need a break and Pineapple means to stop. If I'm gagged I have to shake me head no or tap to have you stop Master." I replied as I looked down.

"Good girl, that's my very good girl. Are you ready for what's in store tonight baby? Are you ready for the both of us?" He asked as he kissed my forehead.

"I don't know Master or I mean Masters." I said.

"Let the games begin." Shane said.