Chapter 16: I'm fucking Done!

( 7 months Later)

"This is my last trip until after the baby. I can't do it any more." I complained. "Yeah, I agree. We don't want any added stress on you or the baby. So tomorrow I'll pick everyone up from the airport. Theo seems excited and I actually cant wait to show you the nursery we have." Edwin spoke through the phone.

It's been 7 months and everyday Theo and I Facetime with Edwin. We have built a solid co-parenting relationship. When we go back to New York for a week each month we stay with Edwin like he requested. Everything is very platonic. I do however get twice as much foot rubs because of Edwin and Shane. Their relationship has ended. They remain friends saying they just don't work without me there.

As for everyone else. I sent Patrick home the second month of Italy. He was so homesick. We talk everyday just like mom and Dad. Jack is still watching over Theo and I so he has let Emma move back into their house. They are working things out. Jack realized he can't see a happy future without her but wants to take it slow because of there being no trust. Jack and Edwin are also working on their friendship. Myself I've grown closer to Alessandro much to Edwin's demise. We aren't in a intimate relationship. He understands that I feel like I'm doing wrong if I were to be intimate in anyway with another other than Edwin while pregnant by him. We kissed however twice times in weaken moments I was so emotional and then he kissed me. and damn man I feel so guilty afterwards even if it just a kiss. What's even more crazy is Edwin can tell the two times it happened and makes me tell him what happened in detail. You can see he gets upset but says he would rather know.

( The next day)

Damn it as soon as Edwin hugs me I feel safe and begin to melt. "How is my two beautiful girls?" Edwin asks as he begins to rub my belly in a loving and intimate manner or maybe it's just me being horny all the damn time. "Edwin, stop. Athena is doing great now don't push it." I say. "Watch out man she has been super crazy lately." Jack says. ""Okay, okay I understand." He replied. With Theo in his arms he places him in the car to answer his ringing phone. " Hello. Yes... really.... yes right now....we will head there now.... yes father everyone." Edwin says to the person on the phone before hanging up. " My dad is requesting everyone's presence at D.I." he said as he helps me in. Once everyone is fastened we are off.

We pull into the parking garage and Heather and her family are there waiting. Edwin gets out and speaks to them quickly before helping my 7 1/2 month whale ass out of the car. "Theo you are going to spend the night at Aunt Heather's to spend time with the kids they have missed you okay." Edwin stated. "Ya, is that okay Mama? Can I go play?" Theo jumps with excitement. I nodded yes.

The ride up was quite. We get in the conference room to see Mom, Dad, Patrick, Shane, and Emma. There is also two gentlemen with a brief case.
" please have a seat and let's begin. This is Roberto he is a friend and P.I. and his son Junior. I had them investigate a few things for me and they will explain from here." He spoke. "so as you all know I've been asked by my dear friend to investigate an incident that happened years back. where his son Edwin and a lady friend Emma woke up the one morning after what would appear to be a drunk night. According to their memories they found each other the bar start drinking and having conversation. With Emma only having two drinks as did Edwin but they were obviously completely intoxicated. I have talked with the bartender from that night and I have Hotel footage along with labs and doctors notes from when they were still feeling sick and decided to go to the hospital for a check-up. My findings are that the two parties accused Emma and Edwin are innocent they were drugged if you look at the lab sheet from the doctors they had a high amount of Rohypnol also known as the date rape drug in their system. With that the doctors performed a examination on Emma  and it clearly showed that she had no recent sexual activity  that  night  therefore they did not continue in investigating a possible rape because there was no evidence of any sexual activity plus her and Edwin both had the drug in their system. I do believe that the assailant unclothed them and stage the whole hoax. Are assailant is who you may ask.... We have evidence that proves Alessandro was the one behind everything. I have CCTV footage of him entering and leaving the bar around the time that you guys were drunk you were with him. If that was not enough evidence I also have footage from the hotel that night showing him leading the two victims into the room and leaving half hour later. I have plenty of other evidence against Alessandro. I had my son here meet with Alessandro to act as an investor for a business deal he was interested in a few times of these past few months. We have built a good rapport and as you are about to hear the audio you will see that Alessandro is psychotic and unfortunately has an obsession with you Miss Abigail and unfortunately he used this method to get you to trust him and to fall for him."

My head was spinning.

"WHAT THE FUCK." I yelled.