Chapter 28 In my arms

(Edwin's P.O.V.)

Opening my eyes I feel like a new man. I feel so recharged and relax knowing that I have my love back. I look down and I watch as she snuggles further into me. I love everything about her and the fact that I almost lost her.... the fact that someone took her from me.... the fact that he touched what is mine kills me. I feel the anger growing inside me over it all. I feel even angrier that he got away. I slowly and reluctantly slide away from my beautiful wife and get dressed. I walk out of the room and see everyone talking and relaxing. "How long have I been out for?" I ask. "Just over and hour." Jack replied. "We have little over 6 more hours left until landing. How are you feeling? You look better." Shane speaks. "Honestly I feel amazing. I feel like I slept for a week straight." I say giving him a quick peck on the head and then sit in one of the chairs. "Well I'm sure knowing that Abigail is safe in your arms was the major thing. I mean I know I relaxed so much." Shane smiled. "Yes, it did but now I want to know where Alessandro is and we need to kill him. We need to end this once and for all." I say before giving him a peck on the lips. "Dom called...that woman Grace is her name she is Alessandro's wife. She is a wake and worried about Abigail." Jack informed. "How is she?" I asked. "Well besides having some internal damage from being raped and other wounds such as a her thigh being stabbed the doctor said she will need rest but will survive. The craziest thing is that she said she was not raped that Alessandro her own husband did that to her because he was so turned on by having Abigail there. Fucked up right." Jack continued. Everyone was in shock. "Also I believe Dom is in love with her. Turns out that when she was younger before being married off to that monster she and Dom were actually best friends and they wanted to marry each other when they got of age. I guess they were both in love. He would like to bring her back to New York and take care of her." Jack explained. "Is that what the girl wants?" I ask. "Yes, I guess besides being worried about Abigail whom she says is her best friend and savior she wants to stay with Dom. She won't even let a doctor look at her without him there." Jack explained. "That's fine. There is more then enough room at the estate  plus Abs will be worried. That girl makes friends everywhere doesn't she?" I laughed out.

"Would any of you like anything the chef has prepared food for everyone?" the flight attendant asked. "Yes, that would be lovely. Please save my plate and my wife's plate until we are out but please feed the others. I will wake her and help her bath." I explained to her and the others as I got up. I look over at Shane "Are you coming?" I ask. He shakes his head no. "I love you both. I was terrified we lost her and that kinda messed with me. Right now my thoughts are to dark that I need some time to calm down." he explains. I nod in understanding and walk away. Shane can't be pushed when he gets in those mindsets. It's more of a you wait until he is ready type thing.

I make my way into the bedroom and onto the bed were my angel sleeps. She rolls to me as the bed dips. Opening her beautiful hazel eyes she sees me and smiles. "Hello my love are you ready to get a shower and clean cloths. Then we can get you something to eat." I say in-between kissing her lightly on the face and neck. "I love you. How is Grace is she alive?" she asks. "Yes, my love she is in the hospital and will be transferred to a hospital in New York in a few hours. I have a team of men with her to protect her along with Dom whom turns out to be her childhood sweetheart." I smile at her to reassure her. She just smiles back. "Let's get you in the shower now okay?" I say as I pick her up and she nods.