26: A Bone To Pick

***Harry’s Point of View***

I was in my room moving my things. Louis and I were staying in Ryan's room. There was only two beds in Ryan's room and four beds in the guest room where Liam, Niall, and Zayn were staying. Louis said he would move rooms and bunk with the other lads since Ryan and I are cousins after all. It all just makes sense in the end. I was now organizing my things so they weren't a complete mess like they have been the past few weeks. 

A knock sounded on the door. "Come in," I call in response. Ryan entered and pulled himself up so he was sitting on the top bunk with his legs hanging off the edge. "What's up?" I ask, refolding my clothes and neatly placing them back in the drawer. 

"Not much. What's up with you and Natalie?" he asks, getting right to the point. 

"She hasn't told you?" I was surprised. From what I understand, she and Ryan are close. 

"She has, but she still seems unhappy. And I can't figure out why. So maybe you can help me out." 

"She hates how Luke doesn't believe us. That might be a part in it. She hates that he's trying to make her jealous. Oh, and she probably hates that she has to fake date me." I turn away so he couldn't see my face as I said this. 

"I doubt it. Anyways, I actually came up here to bother you about being an ass to Natalie in the beginning of the summer," he says. I turn around and see him staring at me with a serious look. "But you don't seem to be so bad anymore." 

I smile. "We've had our agreements." 

"Right. I can sort of see that. You know, the way your pretending to be in love." 

I didn't know what to say to this, so instead I just kept quiet and continued with what I was doing. 

"That's not easy to do," he adds. 

"What?"