27: Oh My Gosh It's One Direction

I woke up to the sound of screaming. Not like bloody murder screaming, more like teenage girl screaming.

Fangirl screaming. 

I threw the covers off my body and rushed to the balcony door. I looked out and saw millions of people covering the land around my house. What the hell?  

I stormed out of my room and went right to Harry and Ryan's room. I banged loudly on the door, then moved onto the spare room where the other boys were sleeping. "Get your asses out here!" I scream through the wall. A sleepy looking Ryan comes out into the hallway. 

"What's going on?" he asks, wiping his eyes with the palms of his hands. 

"Where's Harry?" I ask, narrowing my eyes. 

"What did he do?" He was clearly confused. At this moment of silence Ryan's head turned up in the direction of the constant screaming. The sounds were muffled by the walls, but still clearly audible. He wandered to the window and looked out. "Holy shi-" 

"What's going on?" Niall asks, standing in his doorway. The other boys slowly trudged into the hallway too. Harry was the last one out, standing there shirtless. Of course.

Seriously right now? Seriously? 

"Tell your fans to go home," I say, tearing my eyes away from Harry's abs. Damn him. 

The boys all exchange confused glances. "No one knows we're here," Liam says. 

"Really? Why don't you tell that to the millions of teenage girls surrounding the house." I cross my arms. They all rush to the window. I watch as their eyes widen. 

"I haven't said a word to anyone," Harry says. 

"Me either," Zayn adds. 

"None of us have," Louis says.