Chapter 31

/ Thirty-one /

I walk around the house to look for him but I can't find him. I peep through the window, in case I could find him outside, but not either. As I walk back, I decide to go upstairs to see if he's there.

"Harry?" I call but no one's answering.

I check on my bedroom, it's empty. I call him once again as I walk through the hallway and yet no one's answering me.

And I open the bathroom. "Aaaahhh!" I scream.

I really don't know what I'm going to do with what I just saw!

"Oh God!" He screams back, though in a low raspy voice.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry!" I cover my face and turn around. I clumsily grope for the door knob because my eyes are closed.

I finally take a hold of the knob but it's too late.

I feel his wet hands grab my waist from the back and whisper to my ear, "Would you like to join me, love?"

His warm breath curse through my neck and down inside me. I can really turn the knob and walk out of the bathroom but his contact with me stops my whole system to move. He got me paralyzed.

"W-what?" I stutter, my eyes are still closed and hand still covers my face.

"You heard me very well Emily. Should I say it again?" His face is still close to mine.

"No." I answer with shaky voice.

"Which one of my two questions was that for?" I know him, doing this on purpose.

"Both."

"Oh no. You're lying again." He moves closely to me making me unable to escape from his seductive trap.

And he starts kissing my neck, slowly and passionately.

Once I felt his kiss, my hand covering my face falls down to my side, eyes still closed but now it's because of the pleasure. My head slowly falls back, leaning to him. I try not to moan and just bite my lip.

He still continues kissing me and I can now feel his length bulge against me. He slowly turns me around and we start to kiss really hard but keeping it passionate. I moan in between our kisses and I think that turned him on, causing him to pull up and take off my shirt.

He pushes me to the door, cupping my breast and squeezing my bum.

I really never knew that this will still happen between us. But I'm glad that he still wants me the way he wanted me before. He wants me way even more now because we are not drunk not like that night when it all happened.

"We should take this off." He whispers, lacing his finger through my bra.

I don't answer. I bring my lips back at him and I let him do what he wants do with me. He slides my bra off of me and he cups my breast harder, making me moan for him again. He let his hands down and tugs down my little shorts with my underwear.

And now we are both naked, we keep our kiss intense but sensual. He starts to walk backwards, slowly leading me to the shower. His big length touching my down part makes me want him even more.

The water from the shower is warm, making my nerves relax and making this moment more pleasurable. I place my arms over his shoulder, playing with his wet hair while he touches every inch of me then to my bum.

"I missed you." He whispers between our kiss.

He switches places with me, making me lean against the wall. He pulls out and stares at me while cupping my face. The water runs all throughout our body.

"Are you ready for this love?" He teasingly asks.

He smirks and grabs a hold of his length, slowly stroking it in front of me.

Why is he doing this? I can clearly see his hand pumping his length. Oh god, he is really big.

He brings his lips to me again, his fingers lacing through my stomach and down. He plays with me, bringing his hand in my hot core teasing me. Harry slowly inserts one finger. I moan in pleasure. Then adding another finger inside me, I lean hardly against the wall as he pumps it in and out of me, making me arch my back.

He pulls out his finger and grab his length again, and now teasingly playing the tip of it against my spot.

"Harry..." I moan because it's really ticklish and I can't wait to feel him inside me.

"Alright there love."

He raises my left leg. He now rubs me using his length and slowly filling me in with his large member.

"Oh my.." I tilt my head against the wall.

"You like that babe?" His low, raspy voice echoes.

"Y-yes." My eyes flicker shut as I hold him tight.

Harry makes his pace faster, harder and deeper. This is all new, Harry pounding me against the wall of my bathroom. It is intensely hot and my favorite so far.

"Oh fuck!" He moans on my neck as he cups my breast.

"Don't stop baby." I say as we both gasp for air, unaware of what I just said. It really feels good. I am really lucky that the man who is making love with me is Harry Styles. I trail my hand on his fully toned abs, tracing his butterfly tattoo.

His movement quickens even more, making me bounce against him. And all I can hear is the sex noises we are making.

"I'm... I'm coming near fuck." He groans.

"Oh god." I moan as he said it. I also feel I'm near. The fact that he is coming is because of me. Oh goodness.

His hard member twitches inside me and I feel his warm liquid expel inside me. My stomach twists and I cum as well, meeting his last few deep thrusts. Harry pulls his throbbing cock and breathes heavily. His arm stretched on the wall and he grips his length. His head down, wet hair dripping in front of him.

I tilt his head to face me, brushing his wet hair off his face and kiss him.

"I love you." He says and kisses me in my forehead.

"I love you."