Chapter 30

/ Thirty /

"Harry.." Her eyes flick and look down. "You really make me nervous when we are this close."

"So I guess you're enjoying it huh?" I tease, knowing it will make her knees weak.

"No." Her brows furrow like she's disgusted with what I said. She forcefully pushes me and she laughs. She quickly distances herself as soon as I let go of her waist.

"Well, it came from you." I say with a smirk formed in my face.

"And you believed that?" She let out a low laugh and sticks her tongue out.

I know she really meant that one. I can see it in her eyes. Even she's doing this over and over again, she will never make me believe. Though I'm still confused on what is really between us. I kinda know what is going on but what she is showing me are really confusing.

She immediately grabs a soft clothed short from the closet.

"Hey. Turn around!" She half yells while covering herself.

"Do I need to? It doesn't matter anyway."

"Harry!" I know that's what she will react. I am mentally laughing. She still hasn't changed about this matter. LOL

I slowly move my body sideways, looking like I'm turning around but I'm really not. She turns on her back and she bends to wear her shorts. Damn, her ass is so fine!

She wants me to turn around because she doesn't want me to see her bending her back to me? This girl is ridiculous.

Emily's POV

As soon as I'm done, I pretend to be busy with something. I fix my bed sheet after I lay down earlier, thinking about Harry living with me for a while. I like the idea of being with him everyday, every hour, minute and second. But will it turn out good for me? For us?

"So, what do you want to do for the remaining time?" Harry asks.

"I don't know. I think I need to just stay home and rest. Why? Do you want to go somewhere?" I sit on the bed and get my phone that was under my favorite baby blue pillow. I type my password and got a message from aunt Cara.

'Darling, I just want you to know that Lily is doing fine here. If ever you want to come visit, just call me.'

"Okay. Then I'll go back downstairs." He informs, pointing his thumb back at my door. His mood changed quite fast, from being cheeky to awkward.

"Okay." I nod while still holding my phone.

Right! My phone! I forget to message my aunt back.

'I will. Thanks aunt Cara. :)'

And after I send it, I bring my sight back to where Harry was standing, but now, he's gone. Oh..

I look back on my phone and stare at my wallpaper; a boy and a girl standing on the shore, holding hands while watching the sunset. I often imagine them as Harry and me when I look at it. Will we be like this? I love him. But I don't know if he really loves me as much as I love him. He's different from a normal guy. His world is different from mine, if we continue this, I will be more bothered.

Of course he's a celebrity, people and particularly from his world will expect him to have a relationship with a girl who's also from the same world to him. A beautiful girl, with lots of money where she can buy anything that will make herself satisfied and contented; and has a good career. Obviously that's not me.

I stand from my bed and decide to go downstairs to find something to eat. Walking with light foot going down, I hear Harry's voice.

"Yes, I am here. I'll be here maybe for a month, depends." He said calmly.

Who is he talking to? Does anyone know where I'm living? He just told someone that he's in my house and he'll be staying for a month? Is he up to something or what? What's going on...

"Don't worry. I'll take care of it." and he hangs up.

My mind is debating whether to still go down or make my way back to my room. What will I say to him if I go down? I don't trust my mouth, I might ask him multiple times about his phone call. But before I step one foot, he walks and see me standing looking like a freak.

"What is up with you?" He asks with confused look.

"What?" I pretend I didn't hear him, but I really don't know what to answer.

He does not respond but only stare at me.

"Nothing. I-" I stop mid-sentence as he starts to speak.

"Are you okay?" He asks, talking a few steps towards me but stops.

"Yeah." I respond and make my way downstairs, not blocking his way.

....

I gather the dishes and put it on the sink. Harry heads to the living room and turn the t.v. on.

"Hey, make it fast!" He calls out to me.

What the hell? He really got the nerve to demand me about the chores! He is just sharing a house with me and yet he still doesn't help me with this. It's like he is the one living here and not me.

After I finish washing the dishes, I look at the wall clock and it says 7 pm. Good thing it's still not late 'cause I'm not yet sleepy and I feel like watching movies now.

I make my way to the living room, which Harry demanded me to make it fast and follow him. I presume he's doing something that is not good because the room is silent. So I peak through the wall, anticipating finding out what he is doing. But the room is empty.

"Where is he?" I mumble, looking at all directions.

***********

Hi lovely beautiful readers! I truly am sorry for updating this late. School's eating my time. :( But here it is. :) I hope you liked it!

So, where do you think Harry is? ;) I want to know your thoughts, haha! So comment now and don't forget to vote! ★

Thank you! All the love! ❤