Chapter 16

/ Sixteen /

"Relax.. I'm going to take a shower, right?" I smirk. She looks very confused, and it makes me laugh. Her face is so funny.

I walk to the bathroom and I caught Lilly giggling by herself across the hall. I stare at her with a 'what's your problem' look. And then I realize I'm only in my boxers walking in bare feet.

"Yeah, yeah! It's normal. Now, don't look at me." I say it loud for her to hear me across the hall.

--

I go downstairs and Emily is watching t.v. I poke her from the back and she jolts.

"What do you want to watch?" She asks with her big smile on her face. I'm happy to see her like in this mood, very excited. It makes me feel secured about her. That she doesn't worry about anything.

She picks White Chicks. That wasn't hard., she asked me to pick one but in the end she was the one who does. We sit close to each other and she begins laughing at the funny parts. Well, she laughs all the time. Her laugh fills the room and at some point I also find it funny. She even almost fell off her seat, I laugh hard at her than the movie, she is so cute and interesting. At the last part when that agent Marcus dude tell his true sincere feelings to his wife, my chest tightens and it's exactly what I want to tell her. That I love her more than anything and nothing could ever replace it.

I get off before her mother came back. I'm not escaping or something, I just don't want her mom to get most of the time.

When I get back, Cindy is still in our flat. What the fuck? What did she do here all day? I wonder how Liam didn't have the urge to kill her. She is very annoying, all the bad things.

She senses and come towards me. Wait, where is Liam? Did he just leave this bitch alone? She could've just broken our house.

"Harry. Can we please just talk?" She run her fingers along my arms, maybe trying to seduce me. I quickly sway my arms off away from her.

"No! Don't you get it? I don't want you! Never!" I shout at her face so she can get it at once.

"Why? Is this because of another girl? I am fucking sure that I'm better than whoever she is! Oh, could you tell me who she is?" Her tone is evidently mad. More like a bitchy tone and it sucks.

"Yes. And she is damn better than you. So don't flatter yourself. And by the way, her name is Emily. Her name is also way better than yours." I spit out of annoyance.

Her eyes are wide and the eyeliner under her eyes has already smeared. She looks hideous. "W-wait. Emily Johnson?" She asks with confused expression. How did she know her?

"Well, I guess you're right." I raise my brow at her and cross my arms.

She can't speak from what she just heard and that's good for her to shut her fucking mouth.

"She's not even attractive! She's nothing like me!" She defends from whatever false truth she believes about herself.

"No. It's the total opposite. What you're saying is yourself. So get out of this house before I pull your hair out of the damn door!" I am becoming mad. She doesn't know a thing about Emily.

After looking at me dramatically, she quickly strides across and walks out of the door. I intentionally said those harsh words to her so she can stop bugging me. And if she starts to do something bad to Emily, I swear to rip her throat off. No. That's too much. I'll think of a better, but not gruesome, way.

Emily's POV

Harry went home before my mom arrived. She looks tired and she needs my assistance, so I made her a tea. I bring her handbag on the table and she sit.

"How's your day?" She asks, leaning back on her chair.

"It was good. Harry was here earlier." I inform her and smile. She doesn't look mad or something about Harry being here. That's a good sign.

"Oh yeah? What did the two of you do all day?" She smiles. She took a sip on her tea and look at me with curious, positive eyes.

"We just watched movies and had a small snack" I giggle. I look at the living room, visualizing ourselves laughing at the movie we just watched.

My mom chuckles and smiles at me. "You know, I like him. He's a good boy."

"Really?" I smile. I'm shocked deep inside. I didn't expect that my mom would say that. I can't wait to tell it to Harry, I'm sure he will be happy about this.

--

I wake up and feel warm. I quickly get up and take a shower.

I have nothing to do today, it's sunday. So I plan to go out with Jam. I call her but she doesn't pick up. I'm thinking if I should call his brother, it's been a long time since we last talk through the phone. But I've decided not to. I will just wait until noon.

Going downstairs for breakfast, I can smell the scent of freshly cooked bacon. I suddenly feel my stomach grumble. That's the effect of my mom's good cooking skills.

I still don't know what to do today. I still haven't called Jam. This is so frustrating.

A knock on the door comes. I wonder who will be visiting us this early in the morning. "I'm going to get it." I say as my mom stands from her seat.

I open the door and it really surprises me who is standing in front of me.

*********

Can you guess who it is? :)) Hahaha!

Please vote if you like it. :) You will surely make me happy. You're my inspiration guys!

And also feel free to comment. 😙😙

Love lots!!! 💁🏼