Chapter 14

/ Fourteen /

I slide my tongue into her sensitive spot, making a fast and then slow circling motion. A moan escapes from her mouth and I can see her eyes roll back in pleasure, tugging my hair hard. She grips the bed sheet and arches her back as I make a faster motion.

I pull out and grab my jeans to find a condom on the pocket. The foil wrapper makes a sound and she hears it.

"What's that?" She nervously asks.

"Condom. Safety first." I say.

"Oh.." She stares at me as I hold the condom. Her eyes are shiny and full of worry. I know she's having a doubt about this.

"Something wrong?" I ask her, putting the condom on the night stand for the moment.

"I don't know." Her voice is shaky. There's something behind it, I know.

"C'mon tell me." I persuade her, moving back to her side.

"It's.. It's my first time." She sighs and closes her eyes. She grabs the bed sheet and covers her naked body, hiding from embarrassment.

I quietly laugh and she gives me a glare, narrowing her brows.

"I thought you-You really did that like you've been fucked before."

"No.. I think it's just.." She can't even form a sentence and can't look straight to me.

"Then let's start." I smirk to her even I know she can't see me but I know she heard me.

"I'm so hard right now, just by looking at you that way." I whisper to her ear, bringing her hand to my bulge, and as I leave her hand, she fumbles stroking it.

"That's right, keep doing that." I instruct her while I suck her shoulder blades.

She is starting to get it. I can see it in her eyes that she's enjoying the pleasure we both share.

"Fuck that!" I immediately grab the condom and tear it. I can't wait anymore to feel her at once. This foreplay is way too long, now is the time.

I push my boxers down and stand on my knees, sliding the condom down. My lips found hers again as I position myself between her legs. I can feel her legs stiffen. I squeeze her thighs and cup her breast, kissing her harder to make her relax.

"You're going to be fine. It'll just be a bit hard but I'll be gentle." I assure her. I push my lips to hers one more time and I slowly slide inside of her.

"Holy shit! You're so tight, you feel so good..." I groan and she covers her mouth with her hand, trying not to scream from my first slow thrusts. She grips around my biceps and arches her back as I slide in and out of her. I look at her under me and fuck, she is so beautiful. She is very different from any other girls.

"H-harry.." She moans my name and rakes my back as I try to quicken my thrust into her. I love it how she moans my name.

"Yes. Tell me how you feel babe." I kiss her hard once again and hit her deep, quickening my movement.

"Pain and.. and pleasure." She tries to catch her breath, wrapping her legs around me as I accelerate my pace. Every thrust makes a loud flopping sound that makes it even hotter. I've never felt this good before with the girls I fucked.

"Harry.. I'm.. near." She pants, looking at my body and to my eyes. I'm near too, I can feel it down on me.

"Fucking hell!" I groan as I start to feel it. She moans my name and rakes my biceps down as we both reach our climax. I really love the sound of her moaning my name. I slower my pace and pull out of her, kissing her again.