Chapter 19

/ Nineteen /

Harry's POV

I tease her by following her to the ladies' restroom. I travel my eyes up and down her body. I can't keep it to myself since I sat beside her at the bleachers. Her silky - tender skin, her short shorts exposing her sexy thighs making me want to grab her and kiss her.

I notice her cheeks flush when she stopped me pushing her palm against my soaked chest.

"Fine, alright." I say in defeat and let her enter the ladies' room to change and pack up.

I walk to the other side which is the men's room. I feel disgusting with this soaked shirt on me. Playing basketball is enjoying but tiring. I prefer to go to gym than to play. Emily was also good at playing. I never knew she had a skill. Makes me like her more, love her even more. Other guys noticed how she plays out there, and they keep close distance to Emily, wanting her attention. Well fuck them, they don't have a single chance. I have all her attention and that will not change.

As I go back to the hall, I see Emily come out of the restroom and she looks silly struggling with her bags. I walk towards her and grab her small gym bag.

"No Harry. It's fine." Grabbing back her bag from my grip as she fumble the other bag on her shoulder.

"Don't be stubborn Emily. I can see how you struggle yourself on those bags." I playfully scold her. She frowns and finally handing me her bag.

"Thanks." She smiles and we walk off the hall. We both climb up my car and I drive off. "Hey, can you play some of your songs?" She smiles enthusiastically. My eyes are wide and I raise my brows at her.

"What? I want to hear it again. It's not bad.." She slaps my arms and quietly laughs. It's quite unexpected for her to request this thing. I just don't hear her talk about our song once.

I press the play button and Through The Dark starts playing. It's a bit awkward to listen to this with someone, but it's for her.

Oh I will carry you over fire and water for your love. And I will hold you closer, hope your heart strong enough. When the night is coming down on you, we will find a way through the dark.

The whole drive is silent. After a few track of songs I found her leaning against the window, sleeping. I know she's tired from the gym class earlier. I took the longer route so I won't be able wake her up just soon. I pull my car on the driveway, still not waking her up. When Midnight Memories booms, her eyes open. I put the volume down, presuming the loud sound woke her up.

"I'm sorry, I don't want to wake you up. You look really tired." I hold her hand and her eyes meet mine.

"Oh. No, it's fine." She half smiles and rubs her eyes like a little girl.

"Hmm." I smile back, releasing my hand from hers. "Go get some rest." Handing her phone and I peck a kiss on her cheeks. She nods in compliance.

"Do you want to come inside?" She looks at me and smile. Her eyes are glossy, convincing; making me nod as she move down and get her bags. I glance at their house but there are no open lights, I wonder why.

I am getting more comfortable going to their house. It's like my home in England too. Her mom treats me like his son in a short matter of time and Lilly has me as her own brother. It will be easier for me to get into Emily's life. His dad is the only one left that I need to coax. It's my first to really to get involved to a girl's family.

We both walked on the cemented bricks, approaching the door. She grabs and turns the door knob but it won't open.

"It's locked?" I dumbly ask as she keeps trying to turn it on full 360. "Don't force it, it will break." I add.

"Yeah. Where are they? I haven't got any message from mom." She looks at me worried, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"You don't have a spare key? You can stay at my flat." I suggest, trying to ease her worry. I'm worried too. We're will she stay? She can definitely stay at my apartment but I can sense her that she will disapprove.

"No. I'm alright. I can stay at Kourtney's." She assures me and point to Kourt's house just across.

"Are you sure you'll be alright?" I hold her shoulder and pull her closer to me. She's cold, even if she wearing a jacket. The cool breeze blows and she shivers, blowing her hair to the sides blocking her face. I move her hair away, tugging them behind her ears.

"Yes. Don't worry Harry. I will text you later." She confirms and smiles at me.

"Alright then. I should be going. You rest okay?"

I hugged her and give her a small soft kiss on her cheeks. "Hmm." I hear her hum. She smiles, I did feel it even without looking, her cheeks move slightly and as I pull away her eyes are closed. I bet she likes my kiss.

"Do you want more?" I interrupt smirking at her and she opens her eyes and it widened. I believe I caught her off guard. I can't keep this smirk on my lips, knowing she got embarrassed by my statement. She didn't respond, only keeping her head down.

I can't believe she's really acting like this around me. Girls usually throw themselves to me but Emily's different. She's the only girl that got me so crazy. I will never regret that I met her. These all started from the incident at the parking lot, where I first met her. God I can't and will not forget that day; it's Monday, 4:15 pm. It was just so surreal, that was my first time feeling different towards a girl. I am lucky to have Emily.

I hear her giggle softly, snapping me out and realizing that I, too, was smiling like a freak.

"Sorry, I just remembered something funny." I lie defending myself before she can even guess what I was thinking and try to tease me.

"So, uhm.. You can go now, no need to worry about me." She gives me an assuring smile.

"Okay. Goodnight then." I once again kiss her in the cheeks and she smiles as I pull away.

Emily's POV

I watched him as he walk farther away from my place. As he start his engine, I call Kourtney, informing her that I'll be knocking on their door in a few seconds.

"Yo Em. What made you come here?" She questioned as she close the door.

"I was locked up. Very lucky huh?" I let out a sigh. She laughs at me. I hear her ridiculous laugh again. My situation is not a funny thing at all, why the hell is she making fun of me again.

"I told you to get a spare key. You won't listen to me, see what happened to you." Is she doing this again this time? Yes, she keeps reminding me on getting a spare key but I don't want to. I might lose it and I always come home early so I don't need one. It just happened that they didn't tell me they will be off.

"They didn't inform me okay? Now, stop with this crap. Do you want me to stay here? I can stay outside and act like a homeless beggar."

"Okay fine. I'm just a bit messing with you. Calm your nerves, what's up?" We both head to her bedroom, still carrying my two bags. She doesn't even mind helping me. Is she really my bestfriend? I laugh my thoughts off and playfully pushed her when we get in her room.

"Oh nothing. I'm just tired I think?" I dropped my bags and sprawled on her bed.

"Hmm.. Oh yeah!" She squeaks and I turn my head to her. "What?"

"Liam invited me to some gathering. There will be a bonfire thing-y there. You should also come!" She bounces in the bed beside me.

"Yeah. Of course. When is that?" I'm not that really going out socially. She just always drags me around whenever she has something coming up to.

"Uhm, he said next weekend." Her grin is so big. What is she excited for? I bet that's boring. But at least, I'm with her.

~~~

Hii there again! :)

One Direction didn't get nominated for VMA and I'm so effin' pissed! >:| They deserve that, ugh.

And 5 days till their 4th anniversary YEY so excited!!

So anyways, enough of the drama. Please vote ! :)

Thank you! I love you people!