Chapter 27

/ Twenty-seven /

The cool breeze strikes me from behind when the door opens, not knowing who stepped in.

Jam's face shifts quickly, looking behind me. I wonder who she is looking at. I take my chances and turn around.

"Hi there, loves." Louis greets, walking towards us. And he is with Zayn.

Wait, Zayn? I am all in a shock.

Zayn walks just a bit behind him. I really find him very attractive. He's wearing skinny jeans, a simple navy blue shirt which reveals some of his tattoos on his arms and Nike shoes. He seems like he don't dress up much, but how did this guy look like a freaking model and a celebrity?

Louis gives Jam a soft kiss on her forehead before he takes a seat beside her. Next is Zayn, putting his hand on my shoulder and smiles at me. I smile back at him and he pull the chair and sits across Louis.

How does he still remember me from treating us at the bar with Kourtney? That was long ago.

"How did you find us here?" Jam says as she leans closer to Louis, teasing him.

"I asked your mom, darling." Louis pinches Jam's nose. How cute.

Zayn and I both smile at their sweet actions. And on the other hand, it's awkward knowing that Zayn and I are not a thing and Louis and Jam in front of us doing flirtatious gestures.

"Emily, right?" Zayn breaks the silence between us, moving his arms to rest at the back of my seat.

"Yeah." I smile. "Zayn?" I raise my brows and nod, silently asking if I'm right. I know I'm right, I just pretended to be unsure.

"Yeah, that's me." He taps the table and he smirks. Wow, his smirk just weakens my knees.

"Where are you from?" I politely ask.

I decide to have our own conversation, since Jam and Louis have their own.

"Bradford, England. But I'm staying here for a while now. You?"

"Oh, I really live here." I quietly laugh. "Although my father is half English."

"Really? I like that." He smile.

Harry's POV

The light of the sun strikes at my eyelids, giving me a yellow orange view even my eyes are still closed. I roll to the other side of my bed to avoid the light.

My alarm buzzes the hell out of me as I grab it and it slips on my hand, making it falls on the floor. "Damn it." I groan. I get up and sit at the edge of the bed looking like a freaking retard.

It's Wednesday morning and good thing I don't have classes today.

' Harry, mind joining us today? Gonna play golf. ' Niall texted. Niall and his beloved relationship with golf.

I missed playing golf but I have reserved this day for something.

' Sorry Niall, I have something to do today. Maybe next time. '

I leave my phone on my bed and head to the bathroom to take a shower.

...

I walk downstairs and saw Liam at the kitchen. The place is filled with the smell of bacon and eggs.

If you're going to ask, I'm better doing foods than Liam, he only knows basic. When I was a teenager, my mom taught me and my sister Gemma how to cook. And from that moment, I have experiment a lot of things using my favorite pan with Gemma. She is a good cook too. Whenever I comes visit to our house, sometimes she's the one preparing our meal. But I ended up arguing with her about the recipes. I miss my family. I wish I could come visit them there.