Chapter 21

/ Twenty-One /

Harry's POV

We've been wandering around the mall and we stop at a record bar store to check our last album. Before we enter, I notice some girls nearby staring at us and they were whispering at each other's ears. They began to run towards us and asking to take pictures and autographs.

I'm very thankful and grateful to our fans even our band is currently on hiatus, they've been there supporting us since from the start.

Thankfully the guards help us to get through the record bar. I hear them ask the fans to give us a private time while we're there. After checking out some music and stuffs, we walk out of the record bar and stroll the floor level. We walk pass the food court and the smell of the cooked foods make me starve to death. I notice a familiar girl who is sitting near a fruit shake stall. Is that Emily? I brush my thoughts off.

"Hey, I'm fucking starving. Don't you guys wanna eat?" I whine, earning their attention.

"Yeah! I was going to say that since we got here!" Niall jumps in front of us. Of course, he's always starving.

"Why don't we go to Nando's!" Niall exclaims making the four of us laugh our lungs out.

....

"So what's up with us mates?" Louis asks as the waiter who took our orders walk few meters away from us. I rub the back of my neck and don't make the first sound. Zayn looks at me and shrugs.

Since no one is answering Louis, I don't have a choice when Zayn looked at me.

"Well obviously, I'm studying here, along with Niall." I take a look at Niall but he seems not paying attention. His eyes wander the room, waiting for his food.

"That's nice. You guys are looking great!" Louis compliments and we all chuckle.

"I can't believe we're all here together. It's just so amazing, brothers." Zayn suddenly speaks. Very well said. He is such a good man. Even if he's just the quiet one, deep inside he has a good heart.

After a few minutes of our small talk, our food comes. Niall was the first one to get his food. It always makes me think if he ever feel bloated after eating so much food. He didn't even look heavier in appearance. This food guy really is unbelievable.

We still continue our small talk while having our meal. Louis came here to visit some old friends and her girlfriend. I'm glad he still stays in London and he still plays football.

Zayn will stay here for a year while waiting his family to come over here too for a vacation. He still doesn't want to have a girlfriend yet and wants to focus on his family and their needs.

Niall has the same reason as mine. We want to finish our education. And after finishing all our 'unfinished business' before the X Factor, we can go back and never get tired performing and writing new songs.

"Can we all say thanks to Harry, lads? If he didn't invite us, this would never happen." Liam surprisingly bawls in, placing his hands on my shoulder.

"Yeah.. That's our Harold." Louis teases me and they laugh so happily. I never saw us have a good time in a while.

We get out of the place and say our goodbyes outside at the sidewalk. "Let's do this again." Louis stretches out his arms, pulling us into a big warm group hug.

"Ahg! I missed this!" Niall breaks in and we all laugh.

"Alright, see you guys!" Louis calls.

"Yeah. We'll keep in touch okay? I missed you guys." Zayn says and he starts to walk towards his car with Niall.