Who celebrated New Years with you? 2020!

[The photo above belongs to me, so yeah and enjoy!]

It was nearly midnight, the sky was clear, with stars shining beautifully as the moon glowed brightly. And as every creepypasta and zodiac signs gathered all together in the middle of the woods.
Where the trees was formed in a huge circle leaving a nice clean space in the middle for everyone to sit with one another.

With their best friends, lovers or even family . . . Or random people.

Slenderman said that if the weather stayed clear, something special would happen.

So while waiting everyone sat down onto the slightly wet grass, with their friends or love ones as they waited together.

Bloody painter and judge Angeles were having a picnic together while waiting for the special event to happen.

Sally was with both Lazari and Splendorman they played together.

EJ, Ben, Jeff and Toby. Were all playing on their own Nintendo switch to pass the time.

Laughing jack just . . . Stole all of the sweet delightful candies from laughing Jill. As he ran around in circles trying to avoid Jill who was possibly trying to kill him.

Dr.Smiley was enjoying his break, and so was nurse Ann.

Puppeteer was alone leaning against a tree whilst playing with his strings.

Yet while everyone was spending their time.

Both Masky and hoodie were helping slenderman for the special event.

Even Zalgo came to visit.

So Who invited you to new years with them?

Aries: Homicidal Liu, the both of you sat down together and stared at the gorgeous night sky together.

Capricorn: Slenderman, while he was working with something, he gave you a good book to pass the time.

Scorpio: Kagekao, you and kagekao had a great time pranking one off the pasta's and zodiac signs together. And when the both of you took a break, you guys sat down in the middle of the place, making jokes and making one another laugh.
He drank his most finest wine's he had and you just drank hot chocolate with mini marshmallows in it.

Pisces: Lulu. You guys had a great time Laying down beside aries and Liu [not to near] and you discribed how the night sky looked like so that Lulu could imagine/see it in her mind.

Cancer: puppeteer, he got bored of being alone, so he invited you. And you guys had a great time pranking both Scorpio and kagekao back as revenge for the prank they did.

But eventually they got the both of you back good.

Leo: Jane the killer, she invited you so that you could see this amazing event that is about to happen soon.

Libra and Aquarius: later about five minutes or so, Splendorman invited you, so that you all could play and have fun all together.

The more the merrier. He said.

Virgo: Nurse Ann, she invited you.

*She didn't tell me why so uh. Try to continue it in your mind.

Gemini: in rush and panic laughing jack called you to help him get away from laughing Jill. And he actually ended up inviting you as a thank you.

Sagittarius: Ticci Toby, he invited you to play games with him,EJ,Jeff and Ben. But to also find Masky and hoodie for he does not know where they are and he is worried.

Slenderman: please don't tell him.

Taurus: slenderman, he invited you to enjoy the event, but also that he needed extra hand of help.

Some time had passed . . .
And it was countdown time.

Slenderman: Everybody! It's countdown time!

Masky: Ten!

Hoodie: Nine

Puppeteer: Eight!

Nina the killer: Seven!
Jane: where did you come from-

Nina: shut up! And let me have my fun!
You-

Ben: Six!

EJ: Five

Jeff: *sigh* Four!

Splendorman, Lazari and Sally: THREE!

Bloody painter and judge Angeles: TWO!

Toby: ONE!!!!!!

Who celebrated New Years with you?

Aries: Homicidal Liu

Capricorn: Slenderman

Scorpio: Kagekao

Pisces: Lulu

Cancer: puppeteer

Leo: Jane the killer

Libra and Aquarius: Splendorman

Virgo: Nurse Ann and Dr Smiley

Gemini: laughing jack and jill

Sagittarius: Ticci Toby

Taurus: Slenderman and Capricorn.

Everyone!: HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!

At the last second after they all yelled out aloud Happy new years!

The Fireworks light show began!

Fireworks in different shapes, colours and sizes began appearing into the clear sky!

Like a paint on a plain canvas, but it was all painted on to the sky!

And it all ended.

With a huge white firework in the shape of the proxy sign!

End.

I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter!
And I have something to tell you all.
There was actually Christmas chapters but I didn't out them up because it was to late and I'm so so incredibly sorry for not posting much it's just that I was spending time with my family and friends.
I was very busy. And I'm so sorry.
For not doing much on here now.

But i am going to punish myself by asking you all what creepypasta I should draw on my phone!

Only the top first three comments can choose.

And yeah I'm so sorry, it's all my fault but still . . 

I hope that all of you had a wonderful great and amazing! New Years!

And yeah but if you want to, I can still post those late Christmas chapters if you want to.

Or if you even read this.

It's fine, truly.

So yeah uhm.

Enjoy and Goodbye friends.

Bonus.

Even though everyone thought that every single one was invited.
Well not every one was.

Candy pop: That's unfair!

Jason the you maker: yeah.

Nathan the nobody: it's just a new year not a new life. We could just wait for the next one.

Not even writer grey or narrator gray was invited. Even though they were told to write/narrate this.

Oh well.

Goodbye.
Everyone and enjoy.