🎃 Halloween Roleplay Scenario 🎃

[ Both the image and video does not belongs to me it belongs to their respective owners and creators! So yeah! Enjoy! And have a lovely happy Halloween!]

Every one was preparing for the large celebration. Although . . . Toby had a suprise of his own. . .

It's was 12am of a Friday.

Everyone was asleep, exhausted from decorating the whole place to celebrate two things . . .

Halloween, and Grey's birthday.

Happy birthday banner was hanging on the wall, balloons, ribbons and especially Halloween decoration filled the place!

It was Spooktacular!

But unfortunately Toby decided to well . . Wake up at 12am to do something.

His room door was closed, but footsteps on the stairs can be heard. As it descended slowly down the stairs, trying it's absolute best to avoid the creaking steps of the old wooden planks.
But unfortunately . . . He failed terribly.

Each step creaked loudly like a fork on a chalk board. And at the fifth step he fell down the entire stair way, Landing shoulder first.
But he got up pretty quickly.
Toby stood up as he walked all the way towards the living room, where the birthday was set up. He smiled mischievously..... He then laughed maniacally.

Meanwhile in the kitchen . . .

Kagekao:*drinking wine* *hic* *hears the laughter* what the? *Goes towards the laughter walking like a drunk person*

Back to Toby.

Toby stopped laughing as he looked towards the direction of the kitchen entrance, he thought he heard.  . .

Footsteps.

Anyways he continued what he was doing. He smiled once more as he took out a lighter.

Looking at the helium balloons. He thought to himself that maybe they'll explode.

So he took a step closer . . .

And closer and

Closer.

Until-

*Click*

Toby:*sigh* kagekao, nice to see you here, wanna see the show?

Kagekao: what are you *hic* doing?

Toby: oh you'll see . . . You'll all see.

Kagekao: but they're all asleep.

Toby: shut up! And just watch!

Kagekao: okay! Okay! Jeez! *Hic* *stumbles back a bit* f-fine!

Toby: heh, good.

He said, as he clicked the lighter back to life.

Kagekao: *eyes slowly widing* wait a minute . . .i-is that-*hic* a lighter?

Toby:*laughs*

Kagekao: w-wait! No! *Runs but falls down like all of the characters in the horror movie but drunkly* Toby! N-no!

In a blink of an eye. The whole place was set into a blaze, all of those decorations all of those presents . . . .all . .  Gone,

Turned to dust.
Or as one would say.

Ashes.

Kagekao's mask instantly showed the pure raging anger and misery that was in him at this very moment, he was so angry and sad at the same time . . .

His mask almost . . Break.

Toby continued laughing, but he soon stoped realising what he has done . . .

Looking at the scenery of fire burning through everything.

Like it was the end of the world.
This was all occuring at 3am now.

Everyone's asleep.

But only you y/n can stop/save it all!

What will you do?

Choose your actions wisely.

Good luck.

And goodbye.

P.s
I know that it's 31 of October but. . . .my birthday is on 30 of October. I'm so sorry that I did this late it's just that I was having so much fun celebrating my birthday that I forgot to write this chapter . . . I am incredibly sorry and i don't deserve any excuses . .

I'm so sorry I really am, b-but still.

Enjoy!

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

A-and also I'm so sorry if the grammar or the spelling is wrong.

But still . . .E-enjoy?