•Welcome Back Y/N•

The night was cold,dark and gloomy, As the woods stood silent like an abandoned city. Blurry views caused by the thick white mist of fogs surrounding the entire forest.

Don't you just love the horror hidden in the Darkest of all night's?

You'll never know . . . .
What's hiding in the dark.
Who knows?
Nobody does.

For example . . . .
Of course.

Walking through a dark alleyway, used only as a shortcut. Which is mostly known for,but it's for a hiding spot as well.
Don't you just love the feeling of eyes burning onto your back,and the eagerness to turn around and yell aloud. "Who's there!?!!"
But . . . Only to know and see,
That not a single soul was there.
Then you sighed exhaustingly yet annoyed at once. Well . . . . What you didn't notice were eyes.
Yes that's right y/n . Eyes shining in the darkness, stalking you like a prey that's been targeted for food to feed off their hunger.

You thought . . .
YOU THOUGHT.
That  . . .
Everything was fine.
Everything was okay.
And that everything was normal.
When you left.

But it wasn't. . . .
Something was missing . . .
Something that's truly special, extraordinary, and . . . .  Something that can't be described in words, or even in your language.

But . . .

Everything wasn't fine.
I-they-we! Were getting better!
We thought that we were fine.
But we aren't.
Everything was brOKen.

And that missing thing . . .

Was . . .

Y O U.

It was you all along.
So we . . . Decided to give you.
A visit.

Ke Ke ke, this'll be so much fun~ wouldn't it?
______________________________________
It's been twenty nine days since y/n left.
It was a cold erie night. Y/n was in her room, sitting up or laying down in bed. Scrolling through social media . . . Looking at memes as usual. As they then came across a meme
Laughing at it, as it was about being a night owl, not knowing how to sleep,
As if. All they had to do is toss away their phone, sending it flying across the room, hitting wall as it dives-bomb towards the floor. Then they can snuggle in their fluffy warm sheild protecting from the cold sheer room temperature including imaginary demons called a blanket of theirs, so that they can drift off to sleep. As easy as a feather landing gently on the nice soft hill top.
But no, as they stubbornly ignored laughing quietly at 3am,not wanting to wake the other family members up late at this night. Scrolling down down below, possibly nearly deeper then the ocean itself only in mear Minutes, in a pitch black darkened room. Yet the only light source was illuminating from their cellular device called a smart phone or perhaps, a night light as well.
Not to forget mentioning the fact that y/n was possibly wearing a headphone set on their head, listening to either hardcore rock or even a nice remix of a full meme animation song.
What a lovely good thing to do, wasting time, also not paying attention to their surroundings.

As a slight sound of music came from their headphones, the window creaked open slowly, letting cool air flood in the room. In which gave y/n a shiver as they moved slightly from their position towards the opposite side, looking for a warm comfort spot on their bed. The figure stood still as a statue. Waiting for them to get comfortable with their spot. The figure then countinued on moving swiftly and quietly through the dark abyss of y/n's room.

Meanwhile . . . On the outside of y/n's room.

Loud Screams of agony and fear fills in the house. As they . . . A man in a feminine mask and a masked figure in an orange hoodie. Brutally murdered the beloved parents of y/n. While Toby handled with the neighbors.doing the same thing as well. A nice blood stained murder with Jeff the killer doing his signature kill, a wide smile carved forcefully onto their faces.
Not to forget mentioning puppeteer who's take caring of the road, killing of police patrol officers, who did their daily patrol around the town with bloody painter,Jude Angeles and lastly
Homicidal liu. Also Ben drowned, who's the one hacking, erasing and tracing victims and evidence, so that not a single trace can be seen nor found. Yet as the usual . . . Slenderman stood stalking in the woods, including impaling victim's who were running away and we'll sucking out their soul from their bodies like a straw to a smoothie. For a little snack of course.