who gave you weapons?

[the photo above doesn't belongs to me, it belongs to their rightful owners, s-so yeah! Enjoy!]

Aries: Jeff the killer.

Jeff: here, *gives you his knife* I think that you should have this I guess. Take good care of it. *Mumbles* and yourself I guess.

Capricorn: Ticci Toby

Toby: Hey! Here! Have it! *Gives you his old axe* It's the old one and I thought instead of throwing it away, I thought that I could . . . Give it to you I guess.

Scorpio: Hoodie

Hoodie: Here, *gives you a gun, and a camera.* Just in case . . . I guess.

Pisces: Ben Drowned.

Ben: here and there you go! You got it!

[He gave you the knowledge on hacking.]

Cancer: Eyeless jack

EJ: here take this. *Gives you his scaple* just incase if you wanna give someone a small painful death. *Mumbles* andthenmaybetaketheirkidneysidk.

Leo: Nina the killer

Nina: here! *Gives you a kitchen knife* have it! A-also uhm . . .run.

Jeff: COME BACK HERE WITH MY KNIFE!!!!

Jane: HEY! COME BACK HERE WITH MY KNIFE!!!!!! I-

Jeff: that's mine.

Jane: NO MINE!!!!!!

*starts fighting*

Nina: *nervous laughter* ehehehehe. Oops.

Libra: Dr.Smiley.

Dr.Smiley: *gives you a chainsaw* go. Just go. I have work to deal with. *Leaves*

Aquarius: Slenderman.

Slenderman: I hope that you put the set of skills I've thought you to good use child. Don't disappoint me.

He gave you training. [Just like hoodie, masky, and Toby.]

Virgo: Homicidal liu.

Liu: *gives you a knife* I know that the others probably have you this already but hey . . . It doesn't hurt to have an extra doesn't it?

Gemini: Lost silver.

Just like Ben, he also gave you the skills and knowledge to hack.

Lost silver:. Y-your welcome

Sagittarius: Laughing jack

LJ: here take this and give it to the children, you know the drill.

He gave you candy.
Poisonous ones.

Taurus: Jane the killer.

Jane: I know, I know, just take it. Like liu said, it never hurts to have extra.

Kagekao: Ke Ke ke! My my my! Isn't knife to meet you y/n! My you look lovely today, isn't that knife!

Kagekao: hahahaha! I could go on for days!!!!

Enjoy.