December 1986 (part 2)

"Oh my goodness mike you got us a cabin..." Will looked around the place in nothing but shock.

Mike smiled at his boyfriend watching as he looked around the place. "Do you like it?"

"Do I like it? I love it" Will leaned in to give Mike a kiss on the cheek then going back to look around the cabin a bit more.

Mike loved to see him happy like this, completely anxious free relaxed with a smile on his face. "Want me the whip us up some hot coco?"

"Yes I'd love some let me help you with that" Will followed the boy into the kitchen assisting him by searching the cabinets for mugs. He eventually found them and placed the porcelain on the table.

"So Mike, I must ask" Will walked over to the taller boy and wrapped his petite arms around his waist from behind watching the kettle be filled with water. Will had definitely taken notice in the way Mikes body had matured as well as muscles giving away the fact that he had been hitting the gym quite often.

"Ask away my dear...."

"How did you even get the money and the time to pull off something as beautiful as this" Will looked around, even the kitchen was impressive.

"I saved up a lot" Mike put emphasis on a lot because he really had been working his ass off to make this as special as possible for the two of them.

There was a list of reasons why Will adored Mike but his favorite one was because he always put effort into everything he does, especially when it came to doing things for Will. "I'm so glad we can be together like this...."

"Me too my love" Mike turned around holding Will's cup with a grin plastered on his face. "And this is for you" The brunette happily took hold of the cup and sipped the very hot beverage.

"Ah fuck shit, that was hot"

"Geez Will save that for the bedroom" Mike winked but will didn't look amused being that his tongue almost burnt off.

"Not funny" Will pouted.

Mike rolled his eyes and smiled "no need to get all pouty baby I'll get you some ice"

A thought suddenly crossed Will's mind as Mike went to grab some ice.

"Hey mike?" Will asked with uncertainty.

"Mhm? that's my name"

"Did you ever decide on a place to go to college"

"Um yeah.... I thought on a few places" Mike handed Will his handmade ice pack which was just an ice cube wrapped in a paper towel.

Will was confused and slightly hurt. Why didn't he ever tell me? Will thought. "Oh....are these few places far orrrr?"

Mike looked down immediately and stayed quiet fiddling with his thumbs leaving Will's question hanging.

Will furrowed his brows at his boyfriend in front of him expecting a response that never seemed to come. So sternly he spoke up again "Mike answer me, now"

Mike flinched, he knew this was gonna end badly.

~

It's been months....I know. I was thinking about making this the last chapter considering I took so long to update, but depending on how much of you guys want me to continue on with more chapters I would be happy to do so.

I was awfully busy before so it was hard to publish chapters....but now that I'm unfortunately in quarantine like everyone else I have tons of time on my hands :) also thanks sm for 72k 💙💙💙