December

"Have you seen Will anywhere". Mike walked by Max's locker as she was getting her books out.

"No, I haven't seen him all morning actually". Max said furrowing her eyebrows at him.

Mike just groaned in response. He was getting inpatient, it's already 10:30 am and still no sign of Will anywhere. It wasn't like Will to miss a day of school and that thought brought him back to what happened yesterday when they kissed which made Mike even more worried.

"H-Hey Mike". Will walked up next to Mike who whipped his head around at the familiar voice. He saw him shivering with a red nose and snowflakes resting on top of his winter hat indicating that he had just been outside.

"I've been waiting for you all morning how come you ended up being late?" Mike asked in curiosity.

"I overslept, it was impossible to sleep last night". Will answered opening his locker while talking.

"Yeah me too...."

Will desperately changed the subject not wanting the conversation to end up on the kiss. "I see you're feeling a lot better" Will looked up at him with a warm smile.

"Yep, I can finally breath". Mike took in a deep breath and laughed showing that he was able to actually breath through his nose again instead of just through his mouth.

"Guys there you are!" Dustin and Lucas came rushing towards Mike and Will by the lockers.

"What happened? What's all the excitement about?" Will asked.

"There's a new student in the school, apparently she's a girl". Dustin smiled.

"Yep and her name is Eleven. Weird right?" Lucas added.

"I guess so, but what does this even-

Mike was cut off by the bell for his next class."I gotta get going, we can talk more about this at lunch. Come on Will." Before he could start walking with Will they were both shoved against the lockers by none other than troy and James.

"Out of the way fags." With that they high five
Each other and walk down the hall in fits of laughter.

Will sighed and picked up his binder then straightened out his now wrinkled clothes from the torment he just encountered.

"You okay Will?" Mike asked with worry in his voice.

"Y-yeah I'm fine". Will lied he actually wanted to just break down into tears all over again like the last time.

Mike wrapped a supporting arm around Will. "They are just jerks,don't worry about them." Mike said trying to make Will feel better. Will put on a fake smile in return because if he had opened his mouth to speak he would just start to cry.

They both together, made their way to third period which was art class. Mike and Will both enjoyed drawing, even though Will wasnt the best at it.

The assignment for class was to draw anything that makes you happy. so Mike decided to draw Will, without him knowing of course. He turned his chair facing him trying not to make it obvious.

"Why are you sitting like that?" Will qustioned.

"Oh um....I'm just more comfortable that way". Mike lied.

"Oh okay then". Will simply shrugged going back to draw on his own sheet of paper.

Whenever he could get the chance he took a few glances at Will to get every feature just right.

"That's a very nice drawing wheeler". The Art teacher walked by and took a look at Mikes work. This of course brought curiosity to Will causing him to lean over and look at Mikes drawing. Will's cheeks turned a dark shade of red when he realized. "I-Is that me..." Will faintly smiled.

"Sorry if that's weird". Mike looked down at his feet.

"No it's not weird at all, I'm really flattered". Will says, his smile growing larger.

Mike shrugged." You were the first thing that came to mind when the teacher said to draw something that makes you happy. He continued to draw the brown haired boy now that he knew Will wasn't weirded out by it.

Class soon ended and now it was time for lunch.

Will and Mike both packed their book bags, and cleaned up their table ridding of the art supplies before leaving to join the rest of their friends at lunch.

~
Sorry nothing much happened in this chapter but I promise I have an idea for the next one and how the rest of the story will go. Also expect a new character ;)