January

"Have any....sevens" Will looked longing at his cards before using the luckiest number from his selection. Can't go wrong with seven.

Will and Richie spent most of their days in the corner of the library Mike and Will use to share. Everyday after school they'd play a quick game of cards or chat amongst themselves. The brunette thought it made no sense to just sit in there all by himself so he decided since he and Richie were spending so much time together, it was appropriate to share the space with a game of go fish. To Wills surprise many people don't know about this great peaceful corner of the Library. It's useful for just about everything, crying, reading, card games, chess games a damn nap. You name it.

"Go fish, you look cute today" Richie casually shuffled through his cards but with that sly smirk on his face it gave away that he knew exactly what he was saying and doing.

Will almost choked hiding his flushed cheeks which seemed to always be burning these days.

"Will looked behind him shyly as if to say "Youre not taking to me, are you?" He watched as Richie pushes his thick Frames back up to the bridge of his scrawny pale nose plastered with freckles. It still shocked Will how much he resembled Mike, which only made it much harder to pretend his best friend doesn't exist, but that isn't the only reason it's been a challenge. He would sometimes notice how Mike will take an unnecessary path to his classes through the halls and it just so happens that it's the same route Will takes to his classes. Will was well aware that there was no other reason for Mike to be walking through that side of the school other than to see the boy, Will didn't mind it though. Everyday exactly forth period they'll walk past each other and brush shoulders. Will decided not to acknowledge any of this out loud, to instead just go with it.

"Geez Will don't make me say it again" Richie gave him a bashful grin.

Will only giggled in response then got quiet once he remembered the thing he wanted to so badly ask Richie ever since they kissed so passionately. He looked down on his lap. "Can I ask you something?"

Richie paused the shuffling of the cards and looked at the flustered boy.

"Go for it" Richie looked ready to hear whatever it is that Will had to say, he always was willing to listen to him which the boy appreciated since the brunette has always been shy and nobody took the chance to really hear him out, besides Mike of course...but he isn't an option right about now.

The small boy cleared his throat and sat up uncomfortably in his chair taking in a deep breath to prepare himself for what he's about to ask "A-Are you gay Richie"

Will noticed how the boys body stiffens up as stiff as a rock, but then suddenly he loosens up and slouches in his seat. "I play for both teams" he confessed with a look of embarrassment. Will can't blame him since he himself isn't completely understanding or ok with his sexuality thanks to the non-openminded kids in this hell of a school.

Will smiles and grabbed Richies hand. A brave move for him. This makes the taller one look at him through the thick lences "I won't tell if you won't. deal?"

Richie squeezes Wills hand in response and from then on Will felt as if he can trust Richie with absolutely anything in the world.

On the other side of the library sat Max and Mike. Originally they planned to do their bio project together, but Max spotted Richie and Will playing cards on the other side of them across the large room. So here they were guiltily ease dropping on the two but Max called it keeping an eye out for Will because they cared. A large anatomy book was propped up in front of the red head and raven hair, they occasionally peered over it to take a swift glance at them. "I cant believe out of all people in this entire school Will picks Richie to get all buddy buddy with" Max whisper screams to Mike who is busy trying to hear what they are talking about. Mikes heart sunk like a heavy rock in water at the sight of their hands tightly wrapped around one another. "Why are they holding hands? That isn't allowed in school" Mike looks back to max with furrowed brows "Is it?"