15 | Spider's Web

SPIDER'S WEB

SPIDER'S WEB

A/N: I'M BACK, HI! don't forget to comment and vote, LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK 💓 ps: unedited; oh and BTW Sorry for the long wait, I had to take some time off to focus myself on college the past few months. ❤️ Love u!

EVREN'S POV

✘✘✘

THE SOFT PALMS of my two separated hands linger against the curvy shape of the car's left door handle. The air functions as a double agent - growing hotter each second while making the atmosphere seem heavier around us, though I made a quick effort to open a little the window next to me.

I focus my eyes on the lines of my damp hair dancing widely through the wind entering from the window and evading the space belonging to the first two front seats.

Me and Brendan have been inside his car for not much longer than three minutes, I know this because my attention hasn't turned away from my phone much more than mere few seconds, which has been glued to the space connecting my closed naked legs.

Yes, I am very aware that I'm wearing shorts for the first time since my long parted puberty days, and I'm sure God can hear my inner screams well enough from heaven to recognize my lack of choice in this matter too, as well as my unhappiness towards the situation.

I absolutely hate to show off my skin this much, probably because there's a funny side of me that always enjoyed to embody a cool tomboy style to my demeanor. Not to mention that I've gotten multiple comments over the years about my long legs and tall figure which had made me grow insecure about it.

Anyway, a girl has to grow some balls too, right? So I thought about giving it a try, for exceptional reasons of course.

Getting into Travis Walker's mind is my main goal at the current moment, if it means to put on some shorts, a sexy crop top or a pair of boots with heels, I wasn't saying no to that.

Besides, I am absolutely sure a tiny sacrifice will pay off once I get to approach mine to his very irritating, punchable face, once I open my lips to make him play along with my games while failing to decipher the true meaning behind my sudden approach.