𝔇𝔬𝔲𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔗𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔟𝔩𝔢 ✘ Justice for Colber

It all starts on a Friday night

13 suspects, 1 dead body and a lot of blood.

Highland Bricklane awakens with an unexpected tragedy:
the town's golden boy had been killed

-the most unforgettable college party had turned into the perfect, wicked crime-scene.

Two complete strangers meet up in the worst occasion to solve the mysterious shocking murder of their common friend and well-known footballer Colber Foster.

The ravishing Evren Maddox, who's popular and definitely a badass chic, reappears in town after some years only to find the one who killed her ex-lover and make him pay for it.

One thing she didn't expect was to encounter rebel hot college boy Brendan Rhys, ruthless, seductive and provocative. In a word, scary. The heartless guy who was mourning his best friend's death.

Together, the messed-up duo must partner up if they want to make justice for Colber
... it so happens that maybe, the case is much more twisted than meets the eye.

What happens when big dark secrets are revealed? When clues lead to a bitter, perhaps shocking truth? Or is it the case impossible to solve?

Can Brendan and Evren put their differences aside, trust in each other and work together in the middle of chaos, or will they fall apart?

Maybe their cold hearts will finally beat again when they less expect,

After all, they're the same kind of trouble
...with a very difficult task ahead to fulfill...

with a very difficult task ahead to fulfill

✘✘✘
"I'm taking a risk here too. As far as I know, you could be the one behind all of this. If that happens-" Brendan tells me, examining my features with frustration.

He's serious when his lips open and his face comes closer to mine "I promise I'll have my revenge then."

He's close but I don't let him win when I answer, "I promise I'll kill you."
✘✘✘

👑 AWARDS 👑 #3rd Place/mystery on the 2019 Blue Rose Awards #2nd Place/mystery on the 2019 Ocean Blue Awards#2nd Place/mystery on the 2019 Melodramatic  Awards#Best Description and #Best Plot for the 2019 WC#2nd Place /mystery on the 2020 Ruby Aw...

👑 AWARDS 👑
#3rd Place/mystery on the 2019 Blue Rose Awards
#2nd Place/mystery on the 2019 Ocean Blue Awards
#2nd Place/mystery on the 2019 Melodramatic  Awards
#Best Description and #Best Plot for the 2019 WC
#2nd Place /mystery on the 2020 Ruby Awards
〰️〰️〰️

Hi to you new reader, thank you for opening this book!

Somehow you ended up on this page so I hope you enjoy this ride and stick until the end - a good mystery always needs someone to solve it, will it be you?

I'm already feeling grateful to have you by my side.

All the love,