12 | I'll Have My Revenge

I'LL HAVE MY REVENGE

AN: THIS ONE IS WHAT I WANTED TO WRITE for a looooong time, I am so excited for what's to come!💓 I love your in-line comments so keep making me smile😊

EVREN's POV

✘✘✘

"SHIT, WHAT AM I WAITING FOR?" I let my thoughts take over my words, biting the tip of my tongue as I stare at both my hands hugging the dump material of the leather steering wheel cover.

It's getting late, I watch through the glassy windows of the car the city lights rising up while the background grows darker and a feeling of emptiness washes over the ambience.

Don't stress Evren, you got this.

I breath slowly, sliding my right hand to open the glove compartment, making contact with a small sharp object. It's not your first time carrying a knife, so chill out.

Holding the blade, I make the effort for it to stay hidden under my clothes, between the high back of my jeans and the loose t shirt I'm wearing.

I watch my figure on the car mirror, disapproving the look of stress my smudged eyes reveal, a surge of anxiety in them. I have got nothing to loose, right? So why am I this nervous?

The disposable car I am driving has been turned off for almost half an hour now, while I waited for someone suspicious to appear next to the Starbucks coffee placed on DownRiver street. But I haven't notice something out of the ordinary, not no one direction their steps for the entrance of a corner with no way out.

Did he or she really think I'd be the first to put my face out there without even taking a glimpse at the person I'd met? Seems like a trap to me, meeting up with a stranger at 9pm who apparently has something on me. I hate the feeling knowing that I got to be careful this time around.