🌹🌹A/N🌹🌹

Hello Readers.

Its been a while I guess,  I don't really know where to start. I want to tell you guys (the few that still read this book) about why um not updating, but I also don't want to tell all my life problems to my readers 😕.

Anyway, its been a very long time and obviously i have a reason for not updating sooner.

I can't say that I have writers block
cause I have so may ideas for this book and I really want to act on it but I just can't for some reason I can't explain.

Like the shit that's going on inside my head, like at the back of it telling me secretly that I'm really horrible at this or saying I should just give up.

And I'm not just referring to writing its like a voice at the the back of my head that tells me without actually telling me that everything that I'm want to do and want to accomplish is just a waste of time and I'll never succeed in it.

I'm trying I keep telling myself that's not it and I keep struggling to meet my goal and to finally finish Rose!  And imma do that no matter what.

And that's it sorry for all that I never thought I'd complain about my mental health on wattpad.

Anyway before I continue writing I'm going to go to past chapters and make them less cringe-y and maybe even make them longer and you are welcome to read them again!

Thank you!  to everyone that took their time to actually read the long Authors bore and if you didn't that's okay cause I've done that a lot of times just thank you for even clicking on my book.

🈂

🈂

🈂

🈂

🈂

🈂

Bye!