Chapter 5 💐

Today was the day of the miss Fairytail contest unfortunately I missed it.

I needed money for rent, and pagent weren't exactly my thing. The job was fairly easy.

It was to wipe out a small group of bandits that had been terrorising a small town in a place called Oakwood.

|Time skip 2 days | brought to you by a lazy author.

It was after the miss Fairytail contest and was was at the counter of the bar at the guild sulking like crazy.

"I can't believe I missed all of that" I muttered and continued to sulk. Lucy and Levy were seated next to me.

"Cheer up Rose, I'm sure you'll get many chances to beat up Laxus" Lucy said trying to cheer me up.

I just continued to mutter under my breath sulk even more

"Hey Rose-chan?, why don't you try this new book I just read " Levy said also making an attempt.

I just nodded and took the book off her hands I flipped through the book carelessly and then stopped at the last page and closed to book.

"Great book Levy, I loved the story" I said faking amusement and returned the book back to her.

Then a small blue ball of fur crashed its way into my arms but I was not fazed and caught him easily.

"Rose-chan doesn't look happy" Happy said as he sat comfortably in by arms.

I sighed and continued sulking as Natsu walked by us. "Hey, Rose you never told us what magic you use" Lucy said trying to start a conversation.

"Oh, Really" I said and I faced Lucy  "well, I'm a Light god slayer" I said and faced away from her again.

"Whoa!, Rose you're a slayer!" Natsu suddenly asked a little too load and he came and stood Infront of me and so did Gray.

"You must be really strong, huh" Mira said adding to the conversation. While I just nodded.

"Rose Fight me!" Natsu said getting into a fighting stance and igniting his hands with fire.

"Don't ask some one to fight you like that Falme Brain" Gray yelled pointing at Natsu.

"Don't tell me what to do ice Princess" Natsu yelled back

"Pyromaniac!"

"Stripper!"

"You wanna go!"

"You bet!"

Gray summoned his ice while Natsu summoned his fire and they were about to clash before Erza got up from her seat next to me and grabbed both their heads and slammed them together, I smiled.

"There is no point fighting over it, if Rose whishes to fight Natsu then she will" Erza said calmly before returning back to her seat.

Both boys were still down, clutching their injured heads. I thought about it for a moment, a proper battle I hadn't had one of those for a long while and Natsu seemed quite powerful and it was a good way to practice my magic.

I stood up from my seat before turning to Natsu "I accept the offer I will fight you" I said blankly before walking out of the guild.

|Timeskip•|

We were both on the battle grounds now, Happy was flying high above giving Natsu pep talks while I was a only stretching and cracking my knuckles as something I was accustomed to.

"AND BEGIN!" Grandpa yelled indicating the start of the match.

I wasted no time to hit Natsu with an attack "Light god's steel sole" with a flash of gold light gold magic circles appeared on my feet and I began to charge at Natsu with extreme speed.

Without giving him time to react I kicked him in the stomach sending him flying into a tree.

Natsu was quick to recover as he send his attack my way "Fire dragon's Roar!" The attack was sent straight at me but I was quick to dodge but the attack still managed to graze my left arm. I hissed in pain.

"Fire Dragon's Iron fist!" Natsu fist ignited with flames as he sent the attack straight to my face. I dodged and then fired him with my own attack.

"Light god's bellow!" Good and White light spewed out of my mouth and hit Natsu square making a crater where he used to be.

I decided to use my second magic to end it all. "Light god's blinding blast " I moved my hands to form a triangle shape and a gold and black light erupted from it blinding everyone that saw it but me, the spell only lasted for a few seconds but was not strong enough to affect the S-class wizards that stood to watch.

I went over to Natsu and put me fingers on his temples "Sleep..." I whispered and his body went limp. And you could hear the sounds of his massive snoring.

When the light cleared people apart from the S-class wizards who watched stared in awe at the Light mage.

|Timeskip•|

We were now back at the guild Natsu had woken up and change complained about that not being a fair fight.

Anyway the guild was less Rowdy now Cana and a few others had gotten into a drinking contest and were now passed out on the floor excluding Cana.

Lucy walked up to me and we started to chat she was relieved to see that I was out of my gloom state.

"Hey, Rose you're shirt is burnt" Lucy said pointing to my shirt, I followed her finger to see that indeed my shirt was involved in Natsu's and I Fight.

"Oh, I hadn't noticed" o said blankly looking down on my shirt. Lucy deadpanned "How do you not notice your shirt is burnt? " She asked in a n disbelief. I just shrugged.

"How about we go shopping!" Lucy said with stars in her eyes.

I hummed "I do have some money to spear" I told her smiling. It would be nice to get to know Lucy a little bit more.

"But what about you're rent" I told her "don't come whining about about rent when you go broke" I told her.

Lucy got red with embarrassment "I don't whine, Rose." Lucy said huffing.

"You're doing it right now" I pointed out.

"Am not" Lucy said childishly.

Suddenly Happy landed in my arms.

"Aye!, Lucy whines a lot" Happy said.

"I don't whine you damn cat!"

---------------------------------------

Hello my lovely readers, this is another chapter and I am begging please vote, just click the little star. ITS NOT THAT DAMN HARD!

Anyway....
I hope you all like this chapter don't forget to comment and the magical studying doggo will give you good grades.

Bye!