60 - Last Words

I was dreaming.

At least I thought I was in this state until I had recognized the weird feeling.. Dejavu.

Jungkook told me to make him dinner, get the table ready, clean dusty counters and then sit next to him to eat. 

Someone who was in a Black army would say it is a casual command from Jeon Jungkook, but he treated me differently this time. It was a quick command, and I had no choice but to do what I am told.

And no talking back. No eye roll. Nothing. Just quietness.

I stirred the pot with his favorite chicken soup. He told me to learn how to cook it to make him this every friday.

I hold a wood spoon tightly with my fist, spinning it around with a blank face looking at the wall. I had no mood, I was missing my place. White army. Especially Taehyung. I was holding into the optimistic idea that everything will end very well and finally Jungkook won't disturb me and no one dies.. But it was a long time road.

"Oh my god, Yuja, how long will you stand there, I'm starving!"

With those words my hands shuddered and.. My pot with the whole food came out on the ground around my feet.

"Oh-h.." I choked out of panic. "Oh my God, what have I done. I'm so sorry Jungkook, I am very very sorry. Oh, just please.." I blurted it all out stepping back from the mess not knowing what to do.

"Yuja." the haunting voice touched my back and gave me little knives stabbed inside.

"I swear, I will make everything again, just-just sit and wait." I turned around the pot with flowing soup and put it on the counter with shaking hands.

Jungkook clutched my hand and quickly turned me around to finally confront him.

"Yuja!" His voice raised. Now I could only open my mouth to say some nonsense but nothing came out.
"And shush, don't make it worse."

"No, no, I did a mistake, I'm so sorry." I kept babbling the same words till Jungkook took my face into his hands and shook me a little bit.

"Be quiet, angel. It's not a problem, right? We can fix it together. Just stop. Shaking for the fucks sake or I will shake you in another way." He was serious but a little bit of generosity has leaked from the tight facade of his monster's face.

He honestly knew how much afraid I was of him yelling at me or especially failing his jobs assigned for me. Especially when he again took me from Yoongi. And I had no one to help me. So I think he wasn't that cruel with me because I couldn't escape from him by myself all alone, especially when I did everything as good as I could.

When I woke up on the sofa, on Yoongi's laps, I knew it was a very big warning to me.

That you can't believe him. He might show you a bit of his kindness when you expect him to be in his worst, but then he will show you his gun when you think you can trust him.

I immediately looked around and saw no Jungkook around us. Within a second I sat down straightly all scared, but then felt a hand on my waist.

"He's in the bathroom, I locked him up."

"Oh shit.. Oh." My panic inhaling couldn't settle down until Yoongi wrapped his hands around me and pulled to himself. " I thought he has escaped or was behind us with a gun. Oh my God, Yoongi.

"Shh.. He could never. I made sure he's immobile and sleeping well." He removed my hair under my ear. "He won't scare you no more. I promise you that."