73 - Evening

Yuja was staring at herself in the long square mirror. In her bathroom. This was something unbelievable for her but she didn't think much about it since she struggled to even apprehend what has happened.

Her eyes were so tired and sleepy. She understood that this morning she was feeling much worse than before.

She raised a hand towards her red cheek. Sluggishly with slight disgust, she stroked it feeling the burn still not leaving her. She found an icing cream for bruises in the shelf under the sink and slowly applied it on the spot. Yuja couldn't even stand straight as weird weakness feeling overpowered her. It felt like she was out of a battery completely.
Right after, she took off her jacket leaving only the tank top. She was searching for another place where the uneasy pain was coming from.

Then she noticed that her black top was a little bit stained with something on her chest.

Without much thinking, she lifted it and cursed silently in her head. Her big gunshot scar was leaking a little bit of blood as it wasn't treated well. She tortured it in the forest and just wasn't remembering it at all.

She glimpsed at the left and saw Yoongi standing at the entry of the bathroom leaning to the left wall side. She slowly blinked almost tripping over nothing and tucked down the top to hide the wound.

"Damnit.. It doesn't look good. Let me help." he immediately went to some sections to bring things from the first aid. He took a disinfectant spray and looked at her. "Please lift it over, I need to spray it. It doesn't look very healed."

She just did what was required and took the ache like a champ. She was feeling too apathetic to even react to the pain. Yoongi also bandaged the wound as carefully as he could. When he finished he glanced at Yuja and shook his head.

"No, don't tell me you feel fine, because you look even worse than yesterday.." he pulled his girl to a bed and handed over a water cup. It was very comfortable that the bathroom was connected to the bedroom.
"I have your medications from the nurse, it's also everything you have to drink for the anemia. Please, drink it up." Yoongi gave her all the pills one by one watching as they all disappeared in her mouth. He didn't know what to say, from what to start..

"You will lay in your bed the whole day, you need a lot of rest. I expect you to take lots of naps, when not - I brought you some books. The TV is in the living room, but please stay here for your better feeling. I will be here, busy with my own things and bring you to eat whenever you want, okay?"

Yuja looked at him with her exhausted eyes and totally bygone light from her face. Yoongi understood her without words so he stood up and left the room.

When she peeked at the end of the bed she noticed new comfortable clothes; a black top and grey sweater pants. When she carefully changed her clothes and sat on the bed, her hands grabbed the phone from the nightstand. Yuja searched for a while where all the contacts could be put, but there was only Yoongi's name.

She sighed trying to remember at least someone's number, but unfortunately. The mind was shut off.

A few minutes after, Yoongi came back again with a cup of tea. He put it on the nightstand and then his eyes moved at Yuja handling the phone.

"You can't contact him. Think about it, Taehyung has been beaten severely, don't you want him to relax and heal together with you?"

Yuja's lip whimpered when her brother's name was mentioned. She clutched the phone even stronger. Couldn't understand why was she not able to call him or at least write a message.

As if Yoongi would read her mind he sighed. "You could pass him a message. I will tell. But you should know he's not strong now. As well as you." he eyed Yuja waiting for some words at least, but she kept silent as she watched her phone screen.