Ameena's fingers were clenched into themselves so hard her wrists, she was sure that they'd already turn a much lighter shade. She was sure her blood had dried up as she wanted to do nothing more than grab the knife and pierce a few more holes into Bianca's wrteched face. Yet...it was suicide so she bit down her tongue and kept quiet.

She had to make it out of here to go and punch Alex when she saw him. How he even allowed his dick in such a creature was a mystery in itself.

"I know just the thing," she smiled, "I  sat for almost two full hours waiting for  you to open your eyes 'cause you need to be awake for this," At her words Ameena felt anxiety pool inside her belly.

"Alonzo didn't say nothing about me removing a digit or two," she smiled, "plus...this is only the start, were gonna need a little keepsake to send to dear ol' Alex to keep him...say...motivated."

Ameena swallowed thickly...if only Bianca didn't have the upper hand, she could've easily folded her small ass body like laundry. Yet she could only sit, quiet and waiting. Tied up like this, one wrong word would end up with her being left as a punctured pin cushion.

A small hand grabbed hers, gripping  her clenched fingers, Bianca laughed, "You want to punch me don't you," she snickered for a bit more, "well too bad, open your fingers or I'll be forced cut off one of these," she reached up, grabbing onto one of Ameena breast.

Ameena's eyes shot open on their own accord.

"But don't worry, I'll start at the tip first," she circled her finger over the fabric covered nipple.

Ameena opened her hand immediately, mentally preparing herself.

Has bleeding out from a couple of fingers ever killed anyone before? She wondered. They wouldn't allow her to die...would they.

Bianca laughed, delighted as her hand grabbed onto the first digit she could reach which just so happen to be a pinky. As casual as ever, as if this was as easy as opening a snack packet, or changing a blouse, she bent the finger back as far as it could go.

Nothing, nothing on god's green earth could ever prepare Ameena for the pain of feeling and hearing ones own bones cracking. Nothing could prepare her for the agony of the continued onslaught as Bianca made sure that all the joints were bent in the opposite direction.

This time, Ameena could not, absolutely not hold back her scream of pain, she struggled harshly against the bonds, trying with everything to buck the deranged psychopath off.

Bianca looked as if she was having the time of her life, bringing her head down until they were mere inches apart, watching Ameena's face intently. Ameena hadn't even recovered from the pain blossoming in her left hand pinky finger before the fucking demon was moving on, Bianca's hand switched to the other finger beside the one she had brutalized, and probably would've broken it in the same fashion if the rusty iron door hadn't swung open, scraping against the floor loudly.

With a growl Bianca's head snapped to the person who had stepped inside. Ameena however, was too preoccupied to follow.

She couldn't endure torture, she couldn't sit and endure her fingers breaking one by one, she could not sit and pathetically hope for anyone. It was too painful for her to think of what could come after.

Ameena was already pulling her head back into the soft bed as far as humanely possible, then she sent herself flying forward. "You fucking bitch!" She screamed.