17| Ties

vote | comment | follow

"I'm going to fuck you, Ameena." He spoke into her ear, deliberately lowering his voice an octave just to feel her heart rate speed up against the arm he had on her chest, kneading into the fabric which covered her breasts.

Before she could think, he spun her around to face him, her wide honey brown eyes, pupils slowly dilating to normal as she came down from her high. Inviting lips wet and parted. She looked picture perfect, he could deal with a life with her like this, coming on his fingers for days and days.

Him dominating her just how she liked it, fucking her into oblivion.

He exhaled harshly, thoughts doing nothing in calming his raging hard on that strained against the fabric of his pants.

Running his hand up the nape of her neck tangling in the thick oily curls there which stopped his fingers from going any farther, he tilted her head up and just about mashed his lips against hers. Kissing her hard enough for her legs to part wider, mewls resonating from her throat in response. He kissed her with enough passion and intensity that her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her hands gripping the lapels of his suit, pulling his body even closer. He didn't care if both their lips ended up being bruised. He loved her taste that left him intoxicated.

Maybe it was because of their lasting obsession with each other, or the fact that the small fire never extinguished and was currently blazing like hellfire through both their bodies, touch and shared moans, or maybe it was because Alexander wanted to erase her thoughts of ANY other guys she was or was not thinking about.

She was his.

The heat between them multiplied tenfold before they broke apart, the need to breathe becoming too alarming. Alex's eyes trailed over her swollen lips and the beads of sweat that had formed on her temples with a self satisfied internal smirk.

He wouldn't mind if the blue eyed, blonde could see her now. In this state. He'd have to think twice before making that move he was planning. Alex knew Ron was planning to confess someday, he could see it in his eyes.

Today he'd make sure to fucking indent himself into her body until all her thoughts were focused on him and only him. Fuck if he let some blonde friend come in between him and his girl. That is, after he finished marking her body all over in the only way he knew how.

Alex moved to the very exposed part of her neck, placing a kiss over that spot before biting into it, feeling her jerk underneath him, her breathing becoming labored as he continued to suck and softly bite on her skin until it was successfully dark and reddish against her already mocha skin.

Alex paused as she went to his neck, burying her head right into the junction of where his neck met his shoulder. He took a well needed but a tad bit shaky breath, hands going down to the her ass, pawing through the fabric. He felt her suddenly go rigid, as if chiseled from stone, in his arms.

"Either I'm dumb or just seeing things...?"she muttered against his skin, drawing him closer. Alex paused midway, fingers poised over Ameena's lace underwear ready to pry it away. He leanede back, eyes meeting her curious ones which were glued to his shirt collar, looking at something he couldn't quite see.

"Hmm?" He asked dumbly, a tad bit distracted since his fingers were running over the band of her underwear teasingly. He was not prepared as she suddenly stood up straight, tugging him even closer to her in less than a second.