Chapter 2: Leo's Surprise

Leo walked quickly trying to go to a bathroom. The old man said that it was going to be somewhere around here. But he was never distinct, this serves him right for not paying attention to the brochure. He could figure it out he thought cockily. Even though his major was in nursing, it involved getting in the science building. Too bad this place was a fucking maze, and his Blatter was about to explode. He's going to hate being late to classes Leo thought.
   Taking a sharp right, Leo walked through a long hallway, there was no bathroom in sight.  Turning away from the absence of bathrooms, a sudden shriek caught his attention. A sudden curiosity filled him, and he walked towards the origin of sound. In Leo's mind he knew that he was probably going to die from horror movie standards. But that thought suddenly washed away, at the sight of water pooling outside of a lab door. Walking closer to the scene he noticed the water kept rushing. Approaching the door he peeked at the rectangular window, allowing him to look at a laughable scene. Water was spatting everywhere. In every source of water imaginable, the eye shower, all the sinks, and standing amongst this mess is a skinny short boy. Soaked from head to toe, his curly brown hair was drenched in water. His clothes were a simple t-shirt with a bomber jacket, framing his small shoulders and jeans. The boy let out a heavy sigh, and turned towards the window where Leo stood.
  The boy looked bewildered at the sight of Leo. His cheeks turning a slight rosy color, amongst his pale skin. Leo felt a laugh bubble up from his chest. He stepped away from the door, and let out loud laughter. The door opened, with the squeaks of the boys wet shoes. He turns to Leo redder than before, with small agitation in his voice he spoke "Aren't you going to help me?". Leo looked up and laughed once more