New Years Proposal

Spoiler: Dean is the one proposing even though it's not like him. I'm posting this now cause I'm sick and idk if I can stay awake till twelve to post it.

Deans POV

We were having a party for New Years, Cas talked me into it saying it would be fun to have everyone together again. "Have you got the chips?" Cas asked setting everything up in the living room.

"Yep," I said walking into the living room. "I forgot some streamers at the store, I'll be back."

"We have streamers," he said pointing to the couch.

"Fine, I'm going to the store because I want skittles," I said picking up the impala keys.

"We have some, in the jar on the counter," he said walking over to me.

"That's not the kind I want," I said looking at the jar of skittles.

"Fine, then get me some double stuffed Oreos," he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Will do," I said kissing his forehead lightly before walking out.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Cas POV

After Dean had left I picked up my phone to call Sam. The phone rang two times before it stopped and Sam was talking. "What, Cas?" He asked with a sigh.

"Dean's being suspicious," I said picking up streamers to place them around the banister.

"How so?" He asked moving something around.

"He was making up excuses to go to the store," I said putting the chips and dip on the coffee table.

"Maybe the party's stressing him out," he said with a yawn.

"I don't know, all I know is he's being suspicious," I said sitting on the couch. "If he doesn't come back with skittles and double stuffed Oreos I'll know something's up."

"You're just being paranoid, Cas," he said hanging up the phone.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Deans POV

When I parked in the driveway I stuffed the small box in my pocket and grabbed the bag. Cas probably already suspected something's up which could give away the whole surprise. I walked into the house and set the bag on the counter before walking into the living room. "Where's the Oreos and skittles?" Cas asked once he saw me.

"In the kitchen," I said walking up to him with a smile.

"So if I go in the kitchen there will be Oreos and skittles on the counter?" He asked standing up from his spot on the couch.

"Yes, why wouldn't there be?" I asked grabbing his waist to kiss him.

"So you wouldn't have a problem with me going look?" He asked crossing his arms to block me from pulling him closer.

"No, Cas, go look if you don't believe me," I said letting go of him.

He walked into the kitchen and huffed out a breath. "Ok, fine, you're off the hook for now," he said walking back into the living room.

"I'm going shower before people show up, care to join?" I asked walking towards the stairs.

"No, I have to finish setting everything up," he said pointing the side of the couch that still had stuff on it.

"Ok, fine, I love you," I said walking up the stairs.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•